Min quickly intervened as she knew that if she let them be, this random intimidation is going to turn into a fight. "Aren't you guys friends? Relax Hangyul, Yohan has been nothing but a good roommate. He takes care of me well." she defended as she pushed them away from each other, creating some distance.

Hangyul's face softens up before he goes to Yohan and pats him on the back. "Sorry about that." he looked at his face with an apologetic expression, hoping Yohan wouldn't stay mad.

"I'll forgive you after I spar with you later on in class." Min could identify that petty expression of his. It's those times where he acts like he's still mad but he's actually smiling inside.

Min shakes her head. What a tsundere.

--------------------

"1, 2 stop. Look at the audience and smile." the two girls did as what the coach ordered and demonstrated earlier on. Right after, they did a simple turn and ran towards each other, throwing their ribbons up in the air.

"Split jump! And catch—" Min misses Jisol's ribbon by an inch, letting it fall to the ground. The music instantly stops and she turned to look at Jisol who had succeeded in catching her ribbon. Her eyes darted to the coach as she swallowed a lump in her throat, bracing reprimands that were about to be thrown her way.

"Yoon Min, this is the fourth time. Don't you feel sorry for Jisol who has to be doing this again and again when she can execute it perfectly?" the coach literally spat fire as she walked closer to Min, tilting her head up to look at her dead in the eyes.

"If you can't catch the ribbon, leap a little further. You've been doing the same thing without trying to identify your mistake." Min bit her lips out of embarrassment before nodding. She looked around and true enough everyone was just giving her that look.

The class ended with Min finally barely catching the ribbon and finishing up the routine. She heaves a sigh, feeling disappointed with herself as she shoves her ribbon in her bag. Jisol smiles before nudging her. "Don't feel so bad. Today's just not your day. You'll do better tomorrow." she says in hopes that it can encourage her and cheer her up.

"Sorry Jisol." Min stood up and Jisol almost laughed because her face was literally this emoji --> :(

"Its okay. Let's go find your friends shall we?"

--------------------

Min and Jisol came to the Taekwondo practice area just in time to see Yohan and Hangyul's last round of sparring before the class goes for lunch break. They stood at the second floor of the stadium to stay hidden and to have a better view of the scene.

"Sijak!"

Min could identify that Yohan was in the red gear while Hangyul was in the blue. Yohan wasted no time in charging forward with a front step turning kick, the sound of the pads filled the whole stadium, signalling how strong their kicks were.

Hangyul at the same time stepped back and did a front kick, their kicks hit each other but Yohan got pushed backwards.

Yohan was agile and quick on his feet while Hangyul was slower, but had more strength in his kicks. The two girls just stood at their places, admiring the art of Taekwondo, especially at how flexible Yohan was. Min swore that his legs were almost as flexible as her own.

It finally came down to the last three seconds. Hangyul tried to do a 360 turning kick to Yohan's head but missed by a hair. This gave Yohan the opportunity to finish it up by doing a combo of kicks which snagged him a few extra points.

Yohan immediately took off his head gear and thrusted his arms up in triumph. Right after, he went towards Hangyul with open arms, engulfing him in a hug, his face having a bright smile plastered on which was so rare for Min to see.

She really loved his cute smile.

The two girls went down to meet the guys since their class was over. "When did you guys come?" Hangyul asked, throwing his body pad on the ground.

"We saw the whole match!" Min chirped.

"You were really cool Yohan." Jisol said in a soft voice, not daring to look up at him.

There it is again. Min saw that bright smile once more as he faced Jisol, and for once she wished that smile was for her instead. "Thank you." Yohan replied in gratitude, looking down at his feet and getting all shy.

His eyes then looked at Min, changing his expression drastically to the one that she sees every morning. Yohan pokes on her shoulder to annoy her. "Ya aren't you gonna say anything?" he mumbled sulkily after seeing that she was silent about it.

"Hangyul was really amazing."

"Yes thank you. Finally someone appreciates me." Hangyul comments as he semi glares at his cousin for simply neglecting him like that. The two friends simply did a bro-fist before walking together, leaving Jisol and Yohan behind.

Yohan almost wanted to run ahead and leave Jisol, but decided against it because he didn't want to accidentally hurt her feelings.

Jisol on the other hand, seeing how Yohan was still next to her, couldn't help but contain her happiness. She felt butterflies in her stomach just being beside the boy, and nervous whenever she sees him.

Meanwhile, all Yohan wanted to be was by Min's side.

--------------------

[ a/n: half of this chapter is filler and omg, school has started for me i'm so sad ]