"You're friends with Hangyul?- What a small world"

"What a small world." the two girls accidentally said in unison before squealing and doing those normal girl stuff like your high fiving but not high fiving at the same time. Yohan leans forward to look at the new face.

"What's your name?"

"Lee Jisol. And you are...?"

Just as Yohan was about to reply to her, Min raised a hand to block his face. "He's Kim Yohan. My petty room-" Yohan nudged Min hard, looking at her with wide eyes before Min did so herself. She got so into it that she almost forgotten that the fact that they're roommates is a secret.

"-cleaner"

"Eh?!"

All of them chorused and looked at Min weirdly before she lets out a nervous fake laugh. "What I mean is that he's a friend that gives me cleaning supplies to clean my room." Her excuse came out of her mouth as she forces a smile.

From the corner of her eyes she could see Yohan facepalming and Hangyul scratching his head from confusion.

"O-oh. I see. You guys must be close." Jisol noted as she joined in the awkward laughter, her eyes never leaving Yohan.

"I guess." Min shrugged before being playfully shoved away by Yohan.

--------------------

"You came back earlier than me today. Surprising." Min said after closing the door behind her. She would often get back to the room before Yohan does, but this time he was already in bed looking at his phone. She unzipped her hoodie and threw at onto the night stand but before she went to the bathroom, the sight of a wrist brace caught her eye.

"What the, what happened to your wrist?" Min said, walking closely to the guy before taking his hand to have a closer look.

"I just sprained it a little. The muscles are in shock I just have to use some spray for a few days and I'm good as new." Yohan explained, pulling his hand away from Min before taking a look at it himself. The girl nodded a little before moving away.

"You need help with anything?" she asks without looking at him as she takes her ribbon out of the bag.

Her question was met with silence and Min turned around to see Yohan pondering onto something. She clicks her tongue out of annoyance. "Stop thinking so much and just ask when you need something. You're such a girl sometimes."

"Well then, can you wash your hair for me?"

"That's it? Why not its not like I'm washing your naked body or something." Min mumbles as she grabs his towel near the bed.

"Well you can. I don't mind—" before Yohan could finish his sentence, Min threw the towel over his face to shut him up, just like how he did to her when she first met him.

"Get into the toilet."

Yohan sat down on the stool while Min took the shampoo, and poured a coin full of solution on her hand befoe standing in front of him. He widened his eyes as the sight in front of him is utterly flustering and quickly diverts his gaze somewhere else.

"Oh ya don't you need to take your shirt off?" Min casually asks and Yohan looks up at her before nodding awkwardly.

He tried to take off his shirt but got stuck half way because his wrist couldn't twist properly. "Min help me." he voices through the fabric and she tries to hold back her laugh before using her other hand to pull his shirt off.

Don't look down. Don't look down. It's tempting but don't look down. Lalalalalalalala. Min sings in her head so as to distract herseld. She had been flustered by Yohan way too much and this time she just wants to play it cool and help him properly. After all, he had helped her in so many ways.

She wanted to finish this once and for all, so she unknowingly scrubbed his head hard, creating foams and bubbles around them. "Can you be gentler, it hurts." Yohan whined when his hair got a little tangled between her fingers.

"Oh sorry sorry." Min mumbled as she slowed down. She looked at his peaceful face since he had his eyes closed. He just looked so pure and innocent in that moment, making her grin. Yohan opens his eyes all of a sudden, making Min stand straight to avoid his eye contact.

She takes the shower head to wash his hair and as she ruffled his hair, she couldn't help but laugh. "Feels like I'm washing a puppy."

"That sounded offensive for some reason." Min rolled her eyes. There he goes again. She couldn't peacefully compliment him because he always twists the compliment and turn it into something weird. She quickly turned off the water and dried his hair with the towel before putting it around his shoulder.

"Thank you." Yohan says and Min waits for him to say something quirky but he doesn't, so she turned around to look at him to see him smiling brightly at her.

Just before she could enjoy the moment of peaceful smiling Yohan, he drops the smile and raises his eyebrows. "You should take a picture. It'll last longer." he states as matter of factly while pointing at his abs in which Min fought so hard to avoid.

There were no words needed when Min slammed the bathroom door in his face, causing him to erupt in laughter.

--------------------

[ a/n: face claim for Lee Jisol is (G)-idle's shuhua :) ]