Chapter 25: Rage

A/N: Anyways please take note of this:
Dosumunjang = The Creator God in Korean Myth.

I actually wanna get someone from the Greek Myth but they are over used and also I don't find 'em suitable in this fic lol.

Also, I swear. I'll really do a major edit for those sentence that doesn't make any sense. I saw another one today.

--------

I slowly regain consciousness. My body is getting dragged away from... those fire. My eyes grew wider and tried to take off Seungkwan's grip. As soon as I managed to....

I suddenly jolted up from a bed. My eyes grew wide.

"You're finally awake. I'll inform the others." I suddenly heard a familiar voice.

I quickly faced the person, "Y-Yerin? Oh thank god you're safe!"

She is about to exit the room but she suddenly stopped.

"Uhm.. General Kang, you actually saved us yesterday. Don't you remember?" She asked as she looked at me confusedly.

I narrowed my eyes, "I saved... you all?"

"Y-Yeah.. then you went--" She didn't finished her sentence because..

"Seulgi! You're awake now! I'm sorry for what I did to you yesterday. I have no choice but to do so..." Sun Jung said.

"Why are you being sorry?" I asked confusedly.

"He doesn't remember.." I heard Yerin said, causing Sun Jung grew shock.

"Don't you really remember what happened yesterday?" She asked.

I shook my head as my response to her question.

"All I remember is... passing out because of what Seungkwan did to me." I said.

"You don't remember how you went outrage yesterday? And saving us? All of those stuffs?" Sun Jung asked.

Outrage...? Don't tell me...? Did I went out of control... again after hundreds of years?

"Did I... Did I perhaps harmed one of.. you?" I asked.

"Uhh... about that.. I don't know what to answer to that." Sun Jung said as she looked away.

I looked at Yerin. As soon as our eyes met, she also looked away. With that, my question is answered.

I stood up and passed by them. I left the room. My eyes grew wider when I saw Seungkwan going towards my direction. He's full of bandages.

As soon as he reached the place on where am I at, I quickly bowed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do what happened yesterday." I apologised.

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders to straighten me up. He smiled.

"It's not your fault. You just did what to do... Though.. uhm let's just forget about that." He said.

I looked at confusedly, "Forget what?"

"You don't remember?" He asked.

I nodded as response.

"Well you'll find out about it later.." He said.

"Okay then. Anyways, Seungkwan. Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"Of course! What is it though?" He replied.

"Why did you tried me to stop lastnight?" I eyed him suspiciously.

He looked at me, "Do you really think I am a traitor?"