Chapter 4: Endless

"GENERAL!" Someone suddenly called me. I opened my eyes and met the wooden ceiling.

I'm off duty today... This means it's something important.

I sat up. My feet touched the cold wooden floor. I wore my shoes then stood up to prepare the things I should prepare. I wore my designated outfit and put my sword on my waist.

"You can come in."

A soldier entered the room and bowed to me.

"General Kang. The Emperor is calling you." Said by the soldier.

I didn't question what is it for. All I'm sure is it's something important.

"Where's the Emperor?" I asked.

"Follow me, Sir." The soldier said and exited my tent. I followed him.

As we were walking. I feel nervous for some reasons. I don't know why. I don't even remember doing bad things.

We are now in front of a tent that is guarded. This is where probably the Emperor at. The guards called the Emperor.

"Come in." Said by the Emperor.

I'm the only one who entered the tent. The soldier didn't follow me anymore. When I finally see what's inside the tent. To my surprise...

--------------

I suddenly woke up. It's just another dream....

A memory before everything went bad.

I stood up. Hyun is probably at the living room now. I've been training for almost 5 years now. A lot of things happened in those years. We all became close to eachother.

I took a shower. After that. I wore my clothes and go out of the room.

"Good morning Seulgi-unnie!" Sooyoung greeted. They are all here in the living room with smiles attached to their faces.

"Morning." I replied, simply.

Ugh. Seulgi, you just ruined their morning. Can't you see that they are smiling?

Now they became serious and looking at me worrily. I sat to the couch.

"Is there something wrong?" Hyun asked.

"Nothing haha. Just a bad dream this morning." I replied with a smile so they won't worry anymore.

"Oh I see. Let's brighten up your morning then. We have some goodnews for you!" Wendy said.

"Really? What is it?" I asked excitedly.

They all look at eachother and said this in unison, "Our debut day is already set!"

I smiled happily. We've been waiting for this moment. And also, Hyun will get to reach her dream now. And so the others.

"Nice! When is it tho?" I asked.

"5 days to go. Unnie!" Yerim said.

"Let's celebrate then! Let's go out into some expensive places!" I said.

Then they went silent. I looked at them confusedly, "What's wrong?"

"Well, unnie. We are just gonna earn money and you're already deciding to spend a lot of money for some expensive places." Sooyoung said.

"Yeah!" The others agreed.

I looked at them for a few seconds and then laughed,

"Who told you that you guys are spending money?"