Chapter 3: Dorm Mates

Joohyun is preparing snacks at the living room. The others are playing around.

I didn't realized that I've been standing there for a while 'til Yerim called me.

"Seulgi-unnie!"

"Y-yes?" I asked as I regain my focus. She then approached me.

"I know, I know. Joohyun-unnie is so beautiful but you have no chance to her at all." She said in a low tone that it's only the two of us can hear it. It came out more like a tease.

I looked at her confusedly. "What?"

"You like her right?" She whispered, teasingly. I looked at her with an unbelievable expression.

"Who said that I like her?" I whispered back.

Joohyun is a bestfriend of mine. Why would I like her?

"Then why did you stare at her at her a while ago, Unnie?" She asked.

What should I answer...?

"She just looks like someone I knew." I answered with the first thing came into my mind. She seems to believe it.

"Oh I see.... Anyways, let's now go there, Seulgi-unnie." Yerim said. I just nodded and we now head to the place where Joohyun and the others are talking.

Joohyun's eyes suddenly land on me. She smiled.

"Hi, Seulgi. It's your name right? I'm Joohyun. I'm a 91 liner, and you?"

"Oh. Nice to meet you Joohyun-unnie. I'm a 94 liner." I said and smiled back at her. I'm just glad that you're not afraid to socialize, Hyun-ah.

"Join us here. Put your bags down first. They look like heavy tho.." She said, worriedly.

"No, no they are not really heavy. Don't worry." I replied. I put my bags down to the floor and join them. I sat next to Joohyun.

"Feel free to get some snacks." Joohyun said. But I shook my head and say that I'm full. I really can't anymore tho. I don't have the appetite to eat even if it's just a snack.

"Where did you come from Seulgi-unnie?" Sooyoung asked.

"Here in Seoul." I answered, simply. I should only tell them what's written on my papers that Renzo created to me. I should get attach to it cause I'll be staying here for years.

"Ohh. May I ask where are you mother and father? Why didn't they helped you come here? You seem alone?" Seungwan asked.

Oh that's it. What should I answer....

"They are busy at their work. They can't come with me." I lied.

"Are they always busy?" Joohyun asked.

"Yeah.. They are always busy." I lied again.

"Aww... Don't worry, Joohyun-unnie would become your eomma starting from today!" Yerim said.

"Yah Yerim!" Joohyun yelled at her.

I just let out a chuckle. They are cute.

"I don't know if I should tell you this Seulgi-ah." Joohyun suddenly said.

I quickly faced her, "Why tho?"

"You look like someone I know." She said. The others became curious now. I can tell it to their faces.

I almost choke from my own saliva when I heard what said.

"Oh? Really? Care to say who is he?" I asked. I'm glad that I did not stuttered.

"How did you know that he's a he?" She asked, suspiciously.

"I-I just guess it. So am I right?" I replied.

"Well, You're right. And he's Keiji-oppa." She said. She seems not suspicious anymore.

Thanks to all other gods up there.

"Is he the guy that you're always talking about, Joohyun-unnie?" Sooyoung asked.

I don't know but I now became really curious about this conversation righ now.

I glanced at Joohyun as she started to answer it.

"Yes, it's him."

I smiled secretly. I just can't help it but smile.

"Keiji-oppa 1 point! Seulgi-unnie 0 point." Yerim suddenly said. Making me look at her with 'What-the-fuck?' Face. The others looked at her and me confusedly.

"Don't mind me. Ask Seulgi-unnie." Yerim said and just continues to eat her snacks.

Now the others looked at me.

"What? I don't even know what she meant by giving a score to m-- Keiji-oppa and zero for me." I simply said.

And they seem to believe it. I mean I don't really know why she scored me and me... Does that even make sense?

"Oh anyways Seulgi, I would be your room mate in this dorm." Joohyun said.

I mentally celebrate. Well... maybe not.. it's kinda awkward tho..

"Really?" I don't know but I did get excited.

She nodded and smiled. I smiled too.

We all talk about some stories for a while. I did talk about some. Some of them are real and most of them are made up ones. I can't tell everything you know.

But then, everyone became sleepy. The others go to their room and bid goodbye to me and Joohyun. Joohyun and I stood up. I took my bags. She led the way to our room.

She opened the door and showed me it. I entered first and looked around. This room is pretty big. Which is a good thing. I'm also glad that there are two beds. She now also entered the room and head to her bed. I'm still fixing my things.

"Why don't you just arrange them tomorrow, Seulgi? I'm pretty sure that you're tired." She suggested.

Yeah... I'm really so tired. I really wanna sleep as soon as possible.

"Sure." I replied and head to my bed. I  just throw myself to it and closed my eyes. I don't really care to fix myself and other shit cause I'm so sleepy.

I eventually fell asleep.

-----------

This has been sitting on my drafts for a while ksksksksk. Short and lame update.

The Cursed God || SeulRene FFजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें