Chapter 11: Favor

I smiled bitterly as I remember seeing him helpless. His lifeless body. Nothing would ever be as painful as that.

"Seulgi!" I snapped out from the reality when I heard Irene calling me.

I faced her, "Yes?"

"You look so... sad." She said while frowning.

I chuckled, "This is nothing Hyun."

It really is nothing now.

Past...

We are now celebrating the coronation of my brother.

"Long life! Emperor Yinzong of Yuan!"

All of the military officials are celebrating my brother's coronation. I can't join their chants because I'm still thinking about the death of our father.

I drank a whole cup of liquor. I was about to refill my cup but someone stopped me. I looked who it was, My eyes widen.

"Y-Your majesty?" I was my brother who stopped.

He looked at me concerned, "Stop drinking. That's bad for your health. Also I want to talk alone without you, General Kang." He said.

"Sure, Your Majesty." I bowed. He led the way and I followed him.

We went to the place where we could be alone. That no one would hear or see us.

"Brother... Could you do me a favor?" He asked.

"What is it, Brother?" I asked.

"I would like you to guard and follow every single thing, Lady Kwon do." He said.

I looked at him confusedly, "Why?"

"You will know later on. For now. Do it." He said then left me.

I sighed, "I hate it when someone asks a favor but won't tell me the reason."

I faced the opposite direction. To my surprise, My subject is here.

I stepped aside and let them pass. I looked at them, They are rushing on something.

I let them have a huge distance away from me before I followed them.

They are heading to the.... Women's Pavillion. I sighed and turn my way back.

I can't enter that area... Unless I'm a girl. Oh yeah that.

I smirked then head over to somewhere.

I FIXED my clothes as I walk. I hope that being in my girl form is enough regardless with my clothes. I don't have clothes for women. Well I also brought my sword, Just in case.

I'm heading to the women's pavillion. I was about to enter but the guards stopped me.

"Who are you? It's first time to see you here. We can't let you in." The guard said.

"I am General Kang's sister. Is that enough?" I asked.

Their eyes widen then they bowed and cleared the path. I passed by them.

Now I need to find where is she at. The problem here is, I'm not familiar with this place. I never ever go to this place.

I started walking around, Scanning the place carefully. Then eyes landed to the direction of... Kwon HyunJae.

I finally found her. I was about to walk towards her but suddenly my eyes landed to the roof near me causing my eyes widen.

An assassin is aiming his bow to.... Her. I quickly sneak and climbed the roof.