Chapter 1: Last Day

I was laying down in this open area of this park. I really love the view of the sky. Especially when the sun is already setting. It's so beautiful...

I was just busy looking up the sky, getting drowned by it's beauty. Until someone called me.

"Keiji-oppa!"

I looked who it was. Tho I know that she's the only person that would be calling me. It's Joohyun.

I sat up and faced her while smiling. Then in turned into a frown when I suddenly remember that. It'll be the last day I'll see Joohyun... 'Cause they would be moving out.

She joined me and tapped my shoulder.

"Yah. Don't be sad. We'll meet again. Don't worry." She assured and smiled.

"But that would be... in a long time." I said.

I can't really move out too. I have a lot of things in my home. Not just things... Important things.. I can't just easily travel with those.

"Well. Tho it's a long time... You'll see an grown up Joohyun later on." She said and chuckled.

I just chuckled too.

"Well.. You're right." I said.

"So don't don't feel down, okay?" She said.

I just nodded.

It became silent. No one bothered to break it. Tho it's not an awkward one.

"Ah oppa." She suddenly called me.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think I'll achieve my dream?" She asked.

"Of course you will. You're so talented, Hyun." I said.

"Are you telling the truth?" She asked.

"Why would I lie?" I asked.

"You're really talented."

She smiled. I smiled back.

"I have another question Oppa." She said.

"Sure, What is it?" I asked.

"Have you ever loved someone?" She asked.

I paused.

Have I? Oh.. Yeah I did.

I looked at her in the eye and nodded.

"Can you... Can you tell me some details about her?" She asked.

"She... She's a great person and..." I replied.

"And what Oppa?" She asked with curiousity.

"She's so beautiful. Not only in the outside. But in the inside too." I said, and smiled because of the memories.

"What happened to her?" She asked again.

I paused and bit my lip. My heart felt like it broke into pieces as I recall about that memory...

She saw my reaction.

"I-I'm sorry for asking for that Oppa..." She apologised.

I gave her a smile.

"No, It's okay. But I just really can't answer that."

We became silent.

"Can.. Can you just describe her appearance Oppa?" She broke the silent.

I looked at her.

"Hmm... Actually..."

"Actually what Oppa?" She asked.