14

Y/N FOCUS:

Jeon Jungkook.

Right on top of you.

So close.

Holding both of your wrists above your head in his huge hand.

You must have been getting delusional.

And as soon as he had brought that hand down to hold your chin and tilted his head at an angle for God knows what purpose, one of the employees had come running towards you two.

"Jungkook! There's an emergency! Hurry up let's go!" he told the guy still staring at you in a way that made you part uncomfortable part-euphoric.

"Daehyun, that's your name right?" he had asked in a breathless voice.

No it's y/n, you had wanted to tell him. He was for some damned reason the only person you wanted to call you by your real name.

But you had nodded anyway.

"Meet me at Mikrokosmos at 9. I'll be waiting for you" he had said.

You had nodded again and he had mumbled something similar to "cutie" as he ruffled your hair and got up.

You had so many questions, you wanted to yell at him, to punch him for making you feel like an absolute clown through texts. You said so many embarrassing things and he probably enjoyed them a lot. He probably had screenshots... oh shit he definitely had screenshots and you needed to delete them. ASAP.

And so here you were, at the entrance of Mikrokosmos, the infamous gay club where only guys were allowed. Guys above 21. You rubbed your sweaty palms together and walked towards the entrance.

"Oi! You baby! Where do you think you're going?" A 6.5" guy with huge biceps and a bald head, typical like those guards in movies stood there in your way with arms folded and asked you.

"Where do you think? I'm here to meet Jungkook. He invited me!"

"Okay, show me your ID?"

"My... Oh, I left it at home!" you lied.

He laughed.

"So you think you can fool me like this?"

"I swear JungKook..."

"Listen baby boy, you're too young to be here, and the way you are, it's gon be chaos with your sweet butt inside because everyone is fucking horny and you're a total snack! So be a good boy, go home and tell mommy to tuck you in and read you a bed time story..."

"Daehyun!" you heard a familiar voice " you're here!"

It was Jungkook, standing right behind the now bewildered guard.

"You came! I thought you wouldn't!"

JUNGKOOK FOCUS:

Because Jungkook was feeling elated, on cloud nine. He gave you a bunny smile and held your hand, "Come with me!" he said as he threw another around your waist and started walking with you.

"Sir... Is he... even legal...?" the guard asked.

"Who cares" Jungkook smiled and continued.

He walked you towards the bar and made you sit right jin front of himself, never taking his eyes off of you but still aware of the annoying stares every single guy was giving you.

He knew they wanted you, he could see it from the way they scanned you head to toe and how they licked their lips as they studied your sensual features. He couldn't blame them though, he wasn't quite a saint himself when you were considered. He wanted you so much more than them though. They could only imagine a bed and you. He was imaging his whole life and you. And that's why he needed to protect you from their lustful eyes. He took a mental note to never take you there again.

"So, Daehyun," he started "Listen, I know you've questions...."

"Yes I've. I wanna know why did you..."

"What do we have here for tonight?" Jungkook looked up to notice that annoyingly familiar face of  Kim Jongin, CEO of a successful cosmetics brand Exo.

"Hyung?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow, putting his hand on your thigh possessively as if marking his territory which you pushed away instantly with an awkward smile.

"W-wow" The other one stuttered.

What was with these men stuttering wow as soon as they saw your face, you thought.

But Jungkook knew.

Jongin or more commonly know as Kai had a new target now and Jungkook hated it.

"Can I sample?" Kai asked, his eyes transfixed on you.

"Absolutely not" Jungkook answered, dragging your stool further towards himself.

"Share?"

"No"

"Too bad you're so mean. Good thing I don't need your permission" he scoffed at Jungkook "So, what's your name baby boy?" he asked you directly this time.

"I... am Daehyun..."

"Well, Daehyun. I want you to do two things for me." he bent down so his face was level with yours and held your chin, looking directly in your eyes.

"He will do none" Jungkook said, standing up.

"First I need you to call me daddy"

"HYUNG!"

"Okay, daddy will call you" you winked, turning the joke on him and got up "Now if you excuse me, I've to go pee"

As soon as you left, Jungkook held Kai's collar and pushed him against a pillar.

"He's mine. Stay away from him"

"Didn't seem to me like that" He smirked

"Don't you dare take a go at him. Won't let anyone take a go at him!"

"Really, because looks like Someone has other plans!" Kai pointed towards the restrooms where a silhouette could be seen following you inside.

A/N:

Dragging another crappy draft out and when I'm officially back, I'll prolly edit these one into something nice and give you better content . Sorry I never meant you guys to suffer because of this whole issue . I'll try to be better when I come back 😓