26

Hi...sorry it's late. Busy at work.

February 1st .....

The last couple of months have been amazing.

Harry was back to work nearly full time. He was feeling so good.

Louis was the reason for that. He was so supportive. He still went to therapy, but he was happy.

"Hey baby. Happy birthday." Louis said quietly, as Harry awoke.

"Hi Lou." He smiled.

"I have a present for you." He smirked. "Would you like it now or in the shower?"

Harry grinned. "How about both?" Louis laughed, as he moved closer and connected their lips.

Two blow jobs and a good fucking in the shower later, they were both sat on the sofa.

"Thanks. That was the best birthday present I've ever had." Harry giggled, cuddling up next to an exhausted Louis.

"You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed it...I certainly did. If you're a good boy today, you can have some more tonight." Louis winked as he started tickling him.

"Stop it Lou!" Harry laughed.

"No... it's fun..."

Harry was laughing so hard, he was crying. "Please Lou. Oh my god I give in. Stop!!!"

Louis gripped Harry's wrists as he lay over him. A smirk on his face. "God you're so beautiful." He said as he leant down and kissed him.

Harry blushed. "I love you Lou."

*****

It was snowing. It always snows on Harry's birthday, it seems. They had both taken a day off work, so they could spend it together.

"I was planning on taking you out for the day, but the weather is bad and I think I'd rather spend the day in bed. What do you think?" Louis asked.

"I think that I'm glad it's snowing." Harry replied, his hand moving down to grasp Louis backside.

"Mmmm....you want me so badly don't you?"

"Too bloody right." Harry grinned.

They went back up to bed, where they fucked for an hour.

By 6pm they were both completely fucked. They were also extremely hungry.

"I'll call and order a takeaway. Get them to deliver it. What do you fancy?" Louis asked.

"Umm...chicken tikka masala please. Don't forget poppadoms."

"Of course. Back in a minute."

Louis left to order it, he needed to look at a menu before he decided what he wanted, which was in the kitchen.

A few minutes later, he went back to Harry, looking unhappy.

"They said cos of the weather, they can't do deliveries. I have to go and collect it" he said, annoyed.

"Damn. I'll come with you."

"No love, you stay in the warm." Louis said, as he started getting dressed.

"Ok. If you insist. I'll warm the plates up. Just be careful out there."

"I will. Don't worry. I'll see you soon. Keep the bed cosy for me!" Louis said as he went downstairs.

Harry heard the door close and his car engine start.

Harry laid in bed watching TV for fifteen minutes when his phone started ringing. Assuming it was Louis, he answered without looking at the called ID.

"Hi Lou, everything ok?" He asked.

"Harry.... Harry i need your help!"

"Anna?" Why are you calling me?" He said, confused.

"Harry my waters have broken. I'm scared. Please help me."

Harry's heart was racing. He's heard nothing from Anna for months.

"I... I don't know what...what can I do?"

"Can you come and take me to the hospital. I can't drive myself. Please?"

Harry thought for a moment. What would Louis think if he took her?

"Umm..."

"Harry please. It's your baby. I need to get to the hospital...and I want you with me."

Harry sighed. "Ok. I'll be there as soon as I can."

He got dressed quickly, and left a note for Louis.

He rushed out the door, and into his car. He passed his test last month, luckily, and bought himself a car with the money Anne left him.

He drove to Anna's, his hands shaking the whole way.

He pulled up in Anna's driveway, and ran out to her door, which he found was ajar.

He knocked and went inside. "Anna! I'm here!"

"Harry...thank god!"

Anna was sat on the sofa, panting. "Thank you. Help me up please?"

Harry helped her stand, took the hospital bag from her and helped her out to the car, being careful in the snow.

Once inside, he buckled her in and got in the driver's seat, starting the car, and driving off, carefully.

"How far apart are the contractions?" He asked, sweat on his forehead, so nervous.

"About five minutes....owwwww...fuck it hurts!"

"Shit shit shit. Please don't come yet!" Harry whispered.

"Actually...I lied." Anna laughed. "Oh my god Harry, your face!"

"Wh-what? What did you lie about?"

"The baby isn't coming, stupid! I tricked you! Don't stop the car, or  I will kill you!"

Harry looked at her, and saw a knife in her hand. He felt dizzy.

"What the fuck Anna! What's wrong with you?"

"Keep your eyes on the road! Now....I want £100,000 from you if you ever want to see this baby, and live til you're old. It's up to you. I know you have lots of money."

Harry gripped the steering wheel. His knuckles were white. He was so angry.

"Are you serious? I can't give you all that money!"

"You want to die then?"

Harry thought he was going to pass out, his heart was pounding, nearly coming right out of his chest.

"Answer me! Do you want to die?"

"NO! NO! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

Anna held the knife to Harry's side. "So... you'll get me the money?"

Harry felt hot tears rolling down his cheek.

"I can't!"

"YOU FUCKING WILL! ARGH! YOU'RE SUCH A WIMP! STOP FUCKING CRYING!"

The car suddenly skidded on the snow and Harry lost control of it. He was panicking, trying to get it back on track, but it was so slippery outside.

The car was bouncing, hitting the kerb, Harry felt a sharp pain in his side, and he let go of the steering wheel.

The car tipped over and rolled down an embankment, landing on it's roof.

Then...there was silence.

Holy shit!

I'm really suffering right now. Every bone in my body hurts. I'm hardly sleeping. But I keep plodding along .

Thoughts on this chapter?

Day off tomorrow, so hopefully at least two chapters.

All the love 💞💞💞