14

September 3rd...

It was a bright sunday morning.

Anna was in a good mood. Harry was tired. He'd got home from work at 6.30 and gone straight to bed.

"Harry! Wake up. I've invited Gemma, Ro and the kids over for lunch." She told him. It was 11am and Harry had only got four hours sleep.

"Can't they come later?" He replied, his words slurred from exhaustion.

"No Harry. Come on get up and have a shower, you stink!" She laughed as she left the room.

Harry groaned, and sat up. He stretched his sore back, hearing his bones crunching.

He went and had a long, hot shower, and got dressed. Making it downstairs fifteen minutes later.

At noon, there was a knock on the door.

Harry opened it.

"Hi guys! Come in!" He greeted them with hugs.

"God Harry you look knackered mate!" Roman said, noting the bags and dark circles under his eyes.

"Yeah, Thanks Ro!" Harry playfully shoved him.

"You need more sleep." Gemma added. Harry sighed.

Sam hugged Harry's leg. "Unky Hawwy, pick up please!" Despite Harry's sore back, he picked the small boy up, giving him a big hug.

"You're getting so big now Sam! You're nearly as tall as me!" Harry said, tickling him.

Sam giggled. "Don't be silly unky Hawwy. You're huge!" He answered.

They all went and sat on the sofa.

Anna had Olivia in her arms. "Gosh, you've a big girl now aren't you?" She cooed, as the baby giggled. She was five months old now.

"Still broody Anna?" Gemma laughed as she watched her bouncing Olivia on her lap.

Anna grinned.

Harry looked at her and frowned. Sam had fallen asleep on Harry's lap. He smiled down at the little lad.

Olivia had been bounced so much, she threw up over Anna's top.

"Oh god I'm so sorry Anna." Gemma said as she took the baby away from her.

"It's fine don't worry!" Anna replied. Harry was worried in case she went off on one.

"I better get this off." Anna said as she stood in front of everyone and took her jumper off.

Gemma gasped. "ANNA! IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS? OH MY GOD!"

Harry looked up at his girlfriend, confused. What is she talking about.

"Yes Gemma! We're having a baby!" Anna was elated.

Harry was dumbfounded.

"Oh my god congratulations you two." Gemma said, kissing Anna, then Harry. Roman kissed Anna and hugged Harry, who was in shock.

Harry placed Sam on the sofa next to him and ran upstairs.

Gemma and Roman gave each other confused looks, as Anna continued to stand there, her three month bump on show.

Harry made it to the toilet just in time, as he threw up.

Gemma appeared behind him, and rubbed his back, as he was sick again.

"Are you ok Harry?" She asked quietly.

Harry shook his head, throwing up yet again.

Once he had finally finished, he sat back and held his head in his hands.

"Harry...talk to me. What's wrong?"

Harry was crying.

He stood up, slowly and put his arms around his sister.

"Harry please?"

Harry took her hand and walked her to his bedroom. They say on his bed, face to face.

Gemma wiped away his tears. She was really scared for him.

"I...I didn't know." He whispered, his voice broken.

"Didn't know?" Gemma asked.

"That she was...p-pregnant."

Gemma was shocked.

"What do you mean? You just found out now? Isn't that good news though?"

Harry shook his head.

"I told her I didn't think it was a good idea. What if it has my condition? Or my meds affect it? What if I go crazy and hurt it? I can't do it Gem... I can't!" He sobbed, hysterically.

Gemma was in a complete state of shock.

"You must've known, you know, that having unprotected sex could lead to this?"

"We didn't! We always used it. I made sure of that! What if....oh god she's had an affair?" He cried even harder.

"That bitch!" Gemma growled, getting up from the bed and running downstairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BROTHER? YOU HAD AN AFFAIR?"

"What?! Of course I didn't. Why would you say such a thing?" Anna said, standing up.

"HE'S UP THERE CRYING HIS HEART OUT! HE SAID IT CAN'T BE HIS, YOU ALWAYS USED CONDOMS!"

"It is his baby. I've not had an affair. Maybe we got drunk one night and didn't use one?"

"I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE ONE TIME YOU DIDN'T USE ONE, YOU GOT PREGNANT!"

"please stop shouting you're upsetting your children." Anna smiled. Gemma felt like punching the bitch.

Roman took the kids out to the garden.

"He told you! He said he wasn't sure about having kids, in case they have a mental illness too, or if his meds affect them, but you still got yourself up the duff! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Okay okay, calm down Gemma! I tampered with the fucking condoms, alright. If he wasn't so lazy and put his Johnnie's on and off himself I wouldn't have got away with putting holes in them!" She laughed.

She actually fucking laughed. Psycho bitch!

Gemma completely lost it. She lifted her hand and slapped Anna's cheek, hard.

Anna grabbed her face, and frowned. "You dare hit me in my fucking house!!! Get the fuck out now!!!" She screamed.

Gemma ran to the garden and shouted at Roman. "Come on we're going!"

Gemma went back in and started to walk up to get Harry.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? I TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF OUT OF HERE! NOW!"

"I'm not leaving my brother here with you, you nutjob!"

Anna grabbed Gemma's arm pulling her back. "YOU TAKE ONE MORE STEP UP THERE AND I WILL KILL YOU!"

"I was right. You're not mentally stable. This doesn't end here Anna!" Gemma said, turning around as she left with her family, slamming the door behind her.

Harry had heard the whole thing. He went into his room, locked the door and put his wardrobe and bed in front of it.

He wanted to die right now.....

Hope this was ok?