3

"So...I thought the spare room could be for you, if you ever need some space. Is that ok?" Anna asked.

"Yes, that would be good. I don't want to disturb you if I'm having a bad day. But...I don't think I will, now I have you." He smiled.

Anna smiled back as they started emptying the boxes.

Harry put all his books on a bookshelf in the corner. He placed his guitar in the other corner. He got it for Christmas, and was just learning how to play, with Niall's help.

It took a couple of hours to get everything put away.

"You can put some photos in the living room." Anna said, as Harry got out a few pictures out of the final box.

"Thanks." He replied. "That's the lot then."

They stood up and walked downstairs, where Anna took the photos and placed them in various places. Harry smiled.

By now, it was 6pm and they were both hungry.

"How about a takeaway? What do you fancy?" Anna asked.

"Umm...Chinese?" He replied, his stomach rumbling.

She went to the kitchen, and came back a minute later with a takeaway menu. "Here...have a look, I know what I want " Harry took the menu and had a quick look.

"I'll have...chicken chow mein please."

"Is that all you want?"

"Yes, that's fine. Shall I go and get it?"

"No. I'll phone it through and get it delivered." Anna said as she got her phone.

*****

Forty minutes later they were sat on the sofa eating. Anna had ordered what Harry asked for, but added some spring rolls and prawn crackers too. She had a Chinese chicken curry.

"This is delicious." Harry said as he ate a spring roll. I'm more hungry than I thought I was."

Anna smiled. "Yes, it's the best takeaway in town. You not had one before?"

"Not from there. Usually had one from the other side of town. This is much better though."

"Can't believe you're finally here Harry. You take a lot of persuading." Anna laughed. "Didn't think you'd ever agree to move in."

"Sorry. I'm here now!" Harry said, placing a kiss on her lips.

"You know, I'm bloody knackered." Harry said, yawning.

"Well...how about we take a bath and go to bed?" Anna smirked. "The Bath is big enough for two."

Harry grinned. "What are we waiting for? I'll go and run it." He jumped up and ran up the stairs.

Anna laughed as she picked up the plates and put them in the dishwasher.

She entered the bathroom, smiling as she saw Harry bent over the bath, frothing up the bubbles.

She crept up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist, making him jump.

"Jesus Anna, you scared me!" He yelped,turning around to face her.

"Sorry babe." She pulled him down to kiss him.

As they kissed, Anna pulled Harry's t shirt over his head.

Harry removed Anna's too. He fumbled around and undid her bra with shaky hands.

It fell to the floor and Harry touched her breasts, groaning.

Anna sighed as she broke the kiss, pulling down his sweatpants. He kicked them off, and yanked his boxers down. He grabbed at Anna's panties and ripped them off, making her pant harder.

"Oh fuck Harry!" She moaned.

She leant over and turned the bath taps off. Then grabbed his hand pulling him into the bedroom.

"Bath after!" She panted as they laid on the bed.

Anna laid on her back, legs spread, and pulled Harry down on top of her.

"Fuck me Harry. Make me scream!" Her eyes were wide, pupils blown.

He didn't need to be told twice.

His hand reached between her legs, she was so wet already. She groaned as his fingers rubbed her clit.

"Fuck yes, baby fuck me now!"

Harry reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom.

He was already hard. He opened the packet and rolled the condom on.

He placed his cock against her hole and pushed in slowly.

"Jesus Christ Harry! Oh my god yes!"

Harry thrust inside her.

"Fast Harry, fuck me hard. Make me scream!"

Harry did what she asked and started moving quickly.

The room was filled with the sound of panting, moans and groans.

"Fuck. Anna. Fuck. Yes."

Harry felt dizzy as he was panting so much. He could feel his orgasm building up, getting closer.

Anna beat him to it, she screamed "OH FUCK HARRY YES YES YES!" as she shook, her orgasm sweeping right through her body.

She grabbed at Harry's back, making him thrust harder into her.

And with a few more movements, he came hard.

"OH FUCK YES!"

He filled the condom, his body still shaking as he came down from his high.

He nearly collapsed on top of Anna, he was exhausted.

He pulled out and took the condom off, tying it up and wrapped it in some tissue.

He fell next to Anna.

"Jesus Harry!" Anna giggled as she put her arm across his chest.

Harry smiled. "Think we need that bath now."

Anna burst out laughing. Harry thought that was the best sound in the world right now.

He truly loved her.

Oooh I wrote naughty stuff 🤣

Sorry if it was really bad.

I'm off to work soon. Hopefully I'll update later, if I'm not too tired.

Have a great day!

All the love 💞💞💞