Ozpin: "Because it could lead to a panic, and a panic would still attract Grimm from the other side apart from mountain Glenn."

Yang: "Oh, yes it makes sense."

Pilot: "Alright everyone, this is where I have to drop you off!"

The pilot signaled to them that they arrived near Ruby's entrance to the underground City. However, something was different about it.

Where there was once a gaping hole in the ground was now a proper hole in the ground instead of a simple cracked open street. Next to it was a tower with a emblem unfamiliar to any of the bystanders.

 Next to it was a tower with a emblem unfamiliar to any of the bystanders

Ozpin: "In all my years, I have never seen this symbol before."

Ironwood: "Neither have I."

Blake: "If the two headmaster's have never seen it, and with this properly build tower there..."

Weiss: "I don't think there is some large monster down there."

Ruby: "Should we still...go down there?"

Beacons headmaster put his hand on his chin before nodding his head.

Ozpin: "I have a feeling whatever is down there already knows of our presents."

And with that, they decended into the hole .he should be right about his theory though. Up in the tower I guard, or rather a scout hid himself from sight.

Scout: "My King, 11 humans have entered through one of the E-holes. Your orders?"

Y/n:" Let them pass, as long as they don't present a thread, don't engage in combat."

Scout: "As you wish my Lord."

As the group descended into the underground, they immediately began to notice the drastic changes that happened in it.

Buildings were reinforced with gun towers and armored plating. On top of some was a lit fire and on some Gigant lights.

Glynda: "Who in oums name has build all of this?"

Ozpin: "I don't know, but I feel like we are about to find out."

They soon reached a dead end in the form of a giant Wall in front of them. Upon the top of the wall, two of the big lights activated and turned to the group on the ground. When suddenly.

(0:23-0:30)

A horn was blowing loudly as it echoed throughout the underground.

Yang: "I get the feeling we aren't welcome here guys!"