Prologue

"Okay, your interviews will start in 3... 2... 1..."

I stared back at the huge camera infront of me. What the hell? Why am I doing this again? Oh, right. It's because of my bestfriend. I really need to find her as soon as this thing is over and fry her alive.

"Uh... Ms. Gomez, you may start now." A woman standing beside the cameraman said, but I just arched a brow at her.

How do I even start this? "Uh... I'm Chastity? Chastity Gomez. Chas for short." I saw the woman gesturing me with her hand. I guess she wanted to tell me to continue my little speech, but heck I don't have anything else to say. "That's all."

"Hobbies? Interests?" The woman said almost in whisper. "Expectations? None?"

"Well... I'm not really expecting anything here since I don't wanna be here in the first place..." Before I could even finish, the staff covered the camera lens with her hands. I grinned in victory.

Yes, that was what I wanted... to get the hell out of here.

I turned to my right and suddenly saw the huge swimming pool situated at the villa's backyard. But what really caught my attention was the familiar person sitting at the edge of the pool and who was also being interviewed.

ooOOoo

"Hi! I'm Jasper Lee, 18 years old. I love hanging out with people so I hope I'll find my match here." His small and narrow eyes suddenly looked at my direction.

I instantly spaced out when he did that. Was he looking at me? I wasn't supposed to blush or cringe or whatsoever. The last thing I ever wanted was for him to feel awkward. He's the older brother of my bestfriend, Isabella. I knew Jasper for how many years, just like how I knew my bestfriend, who by the way was the one who signed me up for this thing.

I averted my gaze to the façade of the villa which was enclosed by transparent glass walls just like those seen in movies and reality shows. (Oh right, this was a reality show. Silly me!) They really did spend a lot for this. As I was busy scanning inside, I sensed a pair of eyes throwing a glare right at me.

But, of course. It was the Devil... one of the main reasons why I didn't want to be here.

ooOOoo

"Tristan Nam Anderson." He introduced himself coldly, placing his hands at the back of his head. He's only wearing a plain shirt, unlike most days wherein he's wearing a designer jacket, so his tattoos were quite visible right now. They weren't that many though. There's one on his left wrist which says, "Stay Gold" and another on his inner forearm (but I'm not sure what it is) which is written perfectly in a horizontal manner.

"What do you expect from this show?" The woman asked him, just like what they asked me.

"I expect this thing to suck." He clucked his tongue out, as if mocking the whole production team.

The staff threw him annoyed looks while standing up and leaving him alone in the couch.

That was the Devil. And the worst was even yet to come.

ooOOoo

A/N: So what do you think about this prologue? Please tell me what you think about it so I know if I'll continue it or not. I hope you find this storyline interesting so I'll have the heart to continue it... or else I'll just drown myself... with music, I mean. LOL XD hahaha

Please do support this story as well. Thank you! :)