"Not at the moment. You would have to wait at least till the semester ends for there to be a vacant space."

Yohan felt bummed out for no good reason. Living with a girl seemed absurd, but he couldn't find why he felt that way since he had two younger sisters at home. "Shouldn't be a problem right?" he murmurred to himself.

He opened the door and saw Min on the bed unpacking her stuff, her hair was wet and untied and she was in simple tees and shorts. If it weren't for the baggy clothes, anyone would be able to tell she was a girl due to her small frame.

"Hey." Yohan began, hoping that she wasn't angry at him. The more he thought about his actions, the more he found that it was a dick move. The hooligan next door would not make anything better and he seemed like he would devour her if he knew she was a girl. Good thing Yohan opened the door in time.

"Sorry about earlier. I wasn't in my right mind." he apologized once more before he settled on his bed which was just a few feet away from hers. Seeing how he apologized, Min's facial features softened up before shaking her head.

"I would say that its okay, but I'd be lying. I'm not mad anymore but that still wasn't okay." Oh man, Yohan knew she would be holding a grudge on him, because thats kind of how girls work.

"Why are you staying in a male dormitory though? I'm pretty sure your high school wouldn't let that pass. It's so dangerous." Yohan just couldn't understand. It would have been better if she had short hair so she could at least blend in? But no, she had long straight hair that complemented her face so well.

"Since you're so concerned, I assume you wouldn't do...anything to me...right?" His ethics and morals were being questioned right there and then and he couldn't help but let out a scoff.

"Of course not! I'm not some dog or anything..." Even though he meant his words, he knew that this will be exactly what every male would say in this situation. Upon hearing his answer, Min's face lit up with her bright smile.

Yohan mentally smacked himself when the first thing that came to his mind was, "Pretty."

"Thank you so much." Min literally dived in and held his hand with both of hers, a habit she liked to do in situations of desperation or gratitude. Yohan's eyes immediately widened before he pulled his hand away from her.

"Sorry I always do that." She mumbled sheepishly, rubbing her nape.

"Alright we're going to set some ground rules here. Absolutely no skin contact." Yohan said sternly as he stood up. He went from caring to tsundere real quick which confused the girl.

"Psh I won't throw myself over you sheesh!" Min stuck her tongue out as she stood up as well. After looking at her small frame once more, he heaved a sigh when he thought of his sisters. How was she going to survive a semester here?

"Before I officially implement that rule, can I teach you a little something?" Yohan asked, approaching her cautiously.

Min immediately crossed her arms across her chest as she stepped back defensively. "What?"

Yohan rolled his eyes as if that was the most natural thing to do before he pulled her closer. He took her hand before making it hold onto his wrist. "When a guy grabs onto you like this. Place your hand on his." He puts his hand gently on top of hers, making the temperature of her face go up for weird reasons.

"Of course you have to grip it strongly. And then simply force his elbow to go into a different direction. Like this." Yohan explained and turned her arm in slow motion, her body following up which put her in a weird position.

"Now you try it. I'm going to grip on your wrist hard, just some heads up." Yohan was true to his words when she felt him squeeze her tiny wrist in his huge ass palm. She did as to what he taught her, but his arm simply didn't budge.

"Harder." Min flexed her arm tightly before gripping onto Yohan's hand with all her might. She used her body weight and twisted his elbow, resulting Yohan to tumble as he breaks fall. Min flashed a smile, feeling proud.

"You have to do it real fast okay." Yohan reminded and she could only nod. He subconsciously raised his hand to pinch her cheek, finding her adorable before retracting immediately.

"Ah right, no skin contact rule starts now. The person who breaks that rule treats the upcoming meal."

Min's jaw dropped in disbelief before she lets out a scoff. "You literally just pinched my cheek." she pouted.

He shrugged as he fought the urge to chuckle because Min looked so funny, she's probably thinking that he's so petty. Thats what his sisters tell him all the time.

"I set the rules." Yohan smirked.