Flash

Vanity's POV
"So I'm thinking if it's a girl we name her August because she was conceived in August." Cody comments while driving home
"Oh yeah so when she asks why we chose August you're going to tell her it was because we had sex in August. That's gonna be a great story to tell her friends."
"Right. True true. You got me there. Alright then how about Ludovica, oh or Wendy!"
"Excuse me how do you know it's going to be a girl? What if it's a boy?"
"Nah then you can name him"
"Oh so you're going to discriminate against you're own son cause he's of a different gender!"
"Of course not. I mean I'll be a bit upset for a while but then I'll warm up to him I guess."
"Oh no yeah okay that makes it so much better."
"What names would you like for a girl? Or boy? Oh crap what if we have twins!"
"Hold you're horses there Bellinger, the nurse said there's only one baby so calm you're excitement."
"Dang! Alright well then Wendy Marie Bellinger is gonna have to wait for another sibling after"
"Wow already have the name and everything! Sorry but she's just gonna have to be conceived after Samuel Ace Bellinger."
"Look who has all the baby's name now"
"Okay so I'm thinking that we should plan a party to tell everyone. Maybe we can host it here or at the stadium. I need to look online to see cute ways to tell our family were having a baby!"
As Cody parked the car I ran inside and right away got to finding baby reveal ideas.

Cody's POV
"And now I'm alone in my car." I say to myself in the car.
I'm having a baby. I'm gonna be dad. That's what's been going through my head ever since I found out. I'm having a baby with the most amazing woman. The woman I'll one day marry. I can't wait. This is the beginning of something beautiful.
Getting out of the car and into the house I'm greeted by Corey laying on the couch watching our new favorite show we started watching together.
"Hey so um why did Vanity run upstairs like a lunatic?" He asks keeping his eyes glued to the tv.
"She's just very tired. You know cause of the fainting and all that so yeah she's tired"
"She didn't seem tired. She looks like how she's supposed to when she's had 5 cups of coffee in the last 4 hours."
"Oh right I remember! That was when you bet her she's couldn't stay up for 3 straight days. Yeah no on the final day she literally fell asleep on the shower."
"I can't believe she won the bet. I lost $500 that day! And my favorite stuffed bear! I'll bring you back Pinkie!" He yells out into the stairs
"Dude! Why are you watching the show without me! We said we would watch it together!"
"I couldn't I'm sorry. I had to find out whether Flash was going save Jay or not"
"Jays dead?!"
"Zoom took him, he's gone man."
"Would you two shut up! I'm trying to focus upstairs but I can't when all I'm hearing is you two yelling like morons!" Vanity says standing at the bottom of the stairs with her fluffy pajamas on and Blue right next to her.
"You shut up! The neighbors already don't like us!"
"Don't care not my problem that their cat jumped over here and Blue killed it. Huh Blue? It's not you're fault you hate cats"
"Alright, I'm heading to bed. I'll see you in the morning Corey."
"Nah man I'll see you by 3:00 in the afternoon cause that's the time I'm waking up"
"We have morning practice"
"Cancelled. Dave left a message"
"Fuck yes!"
Heading upstairs I'm followed by Vanity and of course Blue.
"So I have a few ideas" she says excitedly while hopping onto the bed.
"Let me see"
"Okay so my first idea is that we buy custom shirts for everyone on the team and of course Dave and Carly and my parents and you're parents and my siblings and you're siblings and of course Blue."
"Ok let me stop you right there, you want to buy over 200 shirts?!"
"Yeah! And then for example Corey's will say uncle to be and so will the rest of the teams and your brothers and my other brothers and then our parents will be grandpa and grandma to be."
"And so we just give them shirts?"
"No, so we have a little get together at the stadium and we put the shirts in boxes and when they all open them up we put the ultrasound picture on the big screen on the field. And then they'll know. Isn't it cute?!"
"It's a little complicated honey, I mean its a lot of shirts and to get everyone together like the whole team and your family and my family here all at once seems a bit suspicious. We want this to be a surprise right?"
"Ugh I hate it when you're right, okay fine I'll come up with something else"
"Yeah you do that. Now how about you get some rest because if I do recall you literally fainted from stress today."
"But I'm not stressed anymore, I'm excited. I have a baby growing in me! An actual baby. Our baby Cody"
"I know babe, which is exactly why you need to take care of yourself more. No more coffee, no more high heels, no more lifting things, no more jumping everywhere. You need to take of not only yourself but this baby."
"Wow now I'm depressed. Having a baby is no fun now thanks a lot"
"Okay okay fine maybe some coffee, now let's get some sleep."
Pulling Vanity closer I turn off the lights and pull our covers over.
"You know we might as well have someone else sleep in you're old room since your you don't sleep there now."
"That's the baby's room"
"No he's sleeping in here with us."
"For real?"
"Yup, for real"
"I love you, Vanity"
" I love you more Cody"
"And I love you Wendy"
"Stop it! It's a boy!"
"Whatever helps you sleep at night"