The Proposition

Cody's POV
"Should we wake them?"
"Man I can't believe Cody got laid"
"I can, they're inseparable"
"Ok guys she's my sister, shut up"
Who the hell is in the house? I open my eyes a bit and see Kiké, Joc, Justin, Alex, and Corey all in our room looking down at Vanity and myself covered in our sheets.
"Hey Cody buddy! Look we don't want to ruin your moment but um we kinda have practice in like 30 minutes." Kiké says while spraying Vanity's perfume and taking a whiff.
Shit I have a game tonight!
I make sure I have boxers on before I jump out of bed stirring Vanity a bit and running into the bathroom.
A few moments later while I'm in the shower I hear Vanity scream. Damn I forgot to tell the guys to get out.
"Oh my god! What the hell are you guys doing here?! Get out!"
I hear the boys stampede out of the room and then the door slams closed.
Stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around me I head back into the room to change.
I see Vanity still laying in bed with her cranky morning face.
"You could have gave me a heads up you know to let me know the guys were in here. I was naked Cody. Butt naked!"
I laugh a bit and once she sees me laughing she glares at me.
"You think this is funny?! They could have seen me naked!"
Now that causes my laughing to stop.
"Oh now you realize that huh?" She gets up and grabs her undergarments putting them on.
"You have morning practice right?" She asks while looking for a shirt. Man she looked hot, she was just in her red underwear and matching bra standing there looking for clothes. She saw from the mirror I was checking her out and smirked.
"Maybe I'll wear a dress today"
She then bent down to the bottom drawer and well fuck me she was teasing me.
"I don't have time for this you know. You can't just tease me like that and expect me to not show you a round two of last night" I say stepping closer and holding her from behind. Her back was to my chest and I made extra sure she could feel Cody Jr.
"Yeah well like you said you don't have time, this is my payback" she says walking away and into the bathroom.
That's just great now onto shower number two.

Vanity's POV
After taking a nice long shower I wrapped myself in my robe and walked out to my room. The house seemed quite so I'm pretty sure the boys left to their practice already. Lucky for me I don't have to go to today's practice. Today was game day too, if I remember correctly we're playing the Yankees. Our last game is coming up so the boys need to make these last few games last to reach the wild card games. This is our year, I could feel it. Oh shit my meeting with Craig. Should I call him or let him call me? Nah he can call he's the one that wants to hire me anyways.
After I have my outfit ready which consists of my Seager jersey paired with light blue jeans and my white vans, I apply some mascara and a bit of gloss. My hair was still a bit wet but I knew it if left it like that then it'll turn wavy. Walking downstairs I'm greeted by Blue who's grown quite big over the last few weeks.
"Hi my baby! You hungry? Did the boys forget to feed you?"
He jumped up in joy and ran to the cabinet where we kept his food. Hmm smart dog.
Grabbing Blue's bowl I fill it up with food and water. I then grab my purse and keys and walk to the door. Just as I was about to open the door to go outside I felt my phone ring in my pocket. Looking at the caller ID I see it's a number I've never seen.
"Hello?"
"Hi yes is this Vanity Seager?"
Oh it's Craig how great.
"Yes this is her"
"Hi Vanity! It's Craig here, I was wondering if we can have that meeting today. I'm leaving back to Milwaukee today in three hours and I was hoping to talk before I left. Can we meet up?"
"Um yeah of course that's fine, I'm actually on my way out so can I meet you at Starbucks close to the stadium?"
"Yes that's perfect! I'll see you then. Thank you Vanity"
Once he hung up I closed the door to house and got into my car.
Why did they have to offer the job to me? They're making it so difficult to live a life with no problems. But at least this problem can be solved with a simple action of saying no. So let's do it, let's go say no.
After a 15 minutes car ride I arrived at Starbucks and went inside. I wasn't sure what Craig liked so I didn't order him anything but I did get myself an iced latte. After 5 minutes I see Craig walk in and he spots me right away.
"Hi, thank you again for meeting me"
"No worries, so what is it you'd like to talk about?"
"Well I'm pretty sure you know about our offer to you that we just recently made, and well I'm here to make sure you say yes Vanity."
"Look Craig I'm just not.."
"Before you say anything, I just want you to know this. If you agree to become our assistant manager my boss who was the one who sent me out here has a proposition that you won't refuse. It's so good even I wouldn't refuse."
"What is it?"
"If you join our team not only will you be getting paid more and have more benefits...but you'll be the co owner of the Milwaukee Brewers and Miller Park."
Oh shit.