Feelings

Cody's POV
As we were on our way to the police station I couldn't believe what I've just heard. Vanity was being abused by her boyfriend, the nerve that guy had, why would he want to hurt Vanity if anything he was lucky to have her, gosh if I was Vanity's boyfriend would treat her like a queen. Just thinking of my poor princess getting hurt made me mad. Oh shit did I just say princess? No Cody stop you can't have feelings for her she just got out of a messed up relationship and plus she's your boss but at times I feel like I can't help it she just makes my day way better with any little thing she does. Once we arrive at the station we all get to the front desk and turn to Vanity. She looked so scared and nervous. She looked up at me and I gave her a smile. She smiled back and looked at the police officer.
"Um I'd like to file a domestic violence case on Stefan Salvatore"
"Of course if you could just take a seat and fill out these papers I'll get a detective to be right with you"
We all sat in the waiting area helped Vanity with her paper. I sat next to her while Corey sat on the other side. Once she was done Joc went to go turn it in. Vanity looked really scared and worried I wonder what's up.
"Hey V you okay?" I asked gently while putting her hand in mine. Her hand was so warm and soft and fit perfectly into mine.
"Yeah I'm okay just a bit scared, what if they don't send Stefan to jail and he comes after me?" She said panicked
"You'll be okay sis cause we are all right here to protect you and trust me that asshole better get sent to jail or else I'll send him to hell myself" Corey said getting a bit angry.
Vanity smiled a bit and gave Corey a little push.
"Ms. Seager thank you for informing us of your concern" A man says looking down at Vanity
"I'm Detective Amara, would you please come into my office so we can talk?"
Vanity then gets up from her seat letting go of my hand and walking with Detective Amara to his office.

Vanity's POV
Once inside Detective Amara's office I take a seat in front of desk.
"So Ms. Seager what is it you'd like to charge Mr. Salvatore with?"
"He has been abusing me, every time he would get mad at me he would hit me or sometimes for just no reason" I then show him my bruises and cuts on my arms.
"I can see well we will have a medical examiner look at you and did Mr. Salvatore ever touch you sexually when you didn't want to?"
"Thank god no I mean we did have sexual relations around a year ago but he hasn't ever tried to rape me"
"Ok so since Mr.Salvatore is defined as a celebrity because of his sports career this could be kind of hard to become a case but not impossible, Ms. Seager I will try my hardest to get justice for now we will charge Mr. Salvatore with domestic violence and we can get you a restraining order for you if you'd like?"
"Yes please I'll take one I want him to be farthest away from me"
"Alright well from all the papers you've signed I can make the order there and serve him by tomorrow morning for now just go home and take a rest and if you could come by tomorrow morning to get some pictures of your wounds, unless you would like to do them now?"
"Yeah that's fine I have no rush after the pictures will I be able to go home?"
"Yes so let's head to the medical examiner room and Mrs. Jogs will get you set up."
We head out the office and the boys give me a look if I'm okay, especially Cody. He's really been there for me and I like it. No Vanity your his boss but I can't help to have feelings for him, his green eyes that I can get lost in his smile can make me smile even on my worst days and him over all.
Once inside the medical examiner room I see a middle aged woman walk out way.
"Julia this is Vanity Seager, Vanity I'd like you to meet Dr. Julia Jogs."
"Nice to meet you Vanity, it's a pleasure"
"You as well" I say with a smile
"If you could please go into that room right there and take off everything except your undergarments"
I walk into the room and start to strip of my clothing. Once I'm done I just wait for Julia.
"Okay so it's just in your limbs, stomach, and face right?"
"Yes"
She then grabs her camera and I extend my arms and legs for her to take the pictures. Once she's done she walks out and I start to get ready.
I walk out of the room and see Julia waiting for me.
"Thank you Vanity you can go home now"
I walk out the room and all the boys stand up. I walk to them and give Corey a hug. I need my brother and my boys more than ever right now.
"Ready to head home sis? Me and the boys wanted to give you a choice of sleeping with me and Cody in our shared home or go with Dave to his house with Krista and his kids?"
"I think I'll go with you and Cody tonight"
We all start to walk back into our cars and head home.
Once at Corey and Cody's house we head inside I immediately go to my room, since I visit Corey a lot I was given the extra room they had for when I sleep over. I start to change into my extra pair of pajamas and get into bed. I don't hear anyone and I then assume Corey and Cody went to sleep.
After an hour of trying to go to sleep I gave up, I kept having nightmares of Stefan coming after me or worse the boys. I then get up and head to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Once in the kitchen I grab a cup and fill it with water.
"Why are you up so late?"
"Geez Cody you scared me! I was just getting a glass of water I couldn't really sleep"
"I get it I know it must be hard"
I head to the living room and Cody follows.
"Would you like to sleep with me for tonight so you don't feel so alone, I-i mean only if you want like I mean I'm just asking cause you know you ca-"
I start to giggle and walk up to Cody.
"I'd love to sleep with you for tonight Cody I'm just a bit scared so it'll only be for tonight"
He smiles and grabs my hand leading me to his room. I can feel shocks go through my hand when he grabs it and I like it. He leads us through his door and it smells so much like him. He lets go of my hand and looks at me.
"Welcome to Casa Cody"
I laugh and head to one side of the bed while Cody heads to the other. We both get into the covers and look at each other.
"Good night Cody"
Good Night Vanity"
I close my eyes and start to feel my eyes go droopy and then I'm consumed with darkness but not before feeling someone pull my waist to them and I feel warmth all over I smile a bit and fall asleep peacefully.