The Blue Carpet

Cher's POV
As I woke up I felt breathing from both sides of me. At first I was a little freaked out but when I turned to my right I saw Blue soundly sleeping next to me and of course to my left was Cody who was cuddling me. Tonight was the Blue Carpet. It's one night of the year that the boys dress to impress their fans and where they get awards for MVP, Catcher of the Year, etc. I had a busy schedule today so I needed to get going. Carefully I tried to pry Cody's arms from my waist but it just made Cody stir in his sleep. Dammit this is going to take a while. After 20 minutes of trying to get off the bed without waking Cody or Blue I had finally made it to the kitchen. On the fridge I saw a note from Corey letting us knew he went to his appointment with his tailor to get his suit.
As I was finishing up preparing my smoothie I felt hands go around my waist and a chest press on my back.
"Good morning gorgeous" Cody whispered into my ear moving my hair back. He then started to go down my neck and leave small kisses. He was sure turning me on but I had planned to make a big romantic night with Cody. I love Cody and I know I'm ready to give him my all. I knows he's been wanting it, he's given me a bunch of hints just like the ones right now.
"Hey baby" I say turning around and wrapping my hands around his neck. His hands right away go to my waist and he pulls me closer.
"Do you know how much I love you?" He asks as our foreheads are leaned into each other.
"Mmm from the stars and back?"
"Well from the moon and back twenty times"
He then leans down and kisses me to which I kiss back.
"Hey-o family!" We hear from the living room.
I pull back from Cody and smile.
"So do you want eggs and bacon or avocado toast?" I ask Cody right as Corey comes in.
"Umm I'll take avocado toast thanks"
"Wasn't taking to you dweeb"
"Aww cmon sissy be a hero for a day and feed the hungry" Corey jokes leaning on my shoulder with puppy eyes.
"Fine but can you feed Blue please?"
"Sure"
Cody takes a seat on the island and waits patiently for his breakfast.
While the toast is in the toaster I walk over to Cody and sit on his lap. I quickly go to his hair and begin to play with it.
"So my love I was wondering what color your dress is cause I'm going to my appointment in an hour and I need to tell the tailor what color to get my tie so we can match"
"Well its a baby pink color but it's not like really light it's more of a rose gold"
Cody looks at me with the most confused face and asks again.
"So uh what color?"
"I'll send you a color swatch and you can show it to the tailor"
"GUYS I SMELL BURNT TOAST! STOP MAKING OUT AND MAKE BREAKFAST!"
"Shit the toast!" I yell out and jump out of Cody's lap to get the toast.
"Well there goes breakfast" Cody jokingly says laughing a bit
"Oh yeah well good luck making your own breakfast! I'm going out to buy my own breakfast and then I'm heading to the mall to pick up some last minute items" I say stomping up the stairs and having a quick shower.

Cody's POV
Well she's pissed.
"Where did Miss Sunshine go?" Corey asks lifting up the burnt piece of toast and throwing it in the trash.
"She got pissed and left"
"Oh cool"
"So what color did you get your tie?" I ask
"I got it blue duh"
"You going rose gold like Van's dress?"
"Yup we're planning on matching"
"Aww how cute, you guys hoping to get couple of the month?" Corey says jokingly
"Yeah you can say that. So any advice on how to deal with your sister while she's mad?"
"Oh no man I would let her calm down when she's angry she's well what I like to call Satan."
"I HEARD THAT YOU ASS!" We both hear from upstairs
"Well then time to deal with Satan then... wish me luck" I whisper to Corey
Walking up the stairs into her room I see she's out of her shower and is brushing out her hair.
"May I help you?"
"Well I was wondering if I could go with you to get your dress and then so I can know the color and we then can pick up my suit?" I say with my hopeful voice while I take a seat next to Vanity and lean my head on her shoulder.
"So you think that going out will fix your mistake?" She says looking down at me
"Well I forgot to add the part where we pick up a Starbucks that's obviously going to be my treat."
She turns around smiling down at me and that's when I knew I got her.
"Well now that you added that I'd love too!"
"I'll give you time to get ready"
Leaving her room I head back into mine and quickly change into a new pair of jeans and a clean shirt.
"I'll be in the car!"
What the hell shes already done?! Finishing off with brushing my teeth I head downstairs.
"Dude you take longer than a woman to get ready and not just any woman I'm talking about Vanity Seager here the girl that needs a whole weeks notice in order to be ready on time"
"She was already half way done it doesn't count!"
"What ever you say man. Where you guys going?"
"To pick up her dress and my suit. Can you take Blue out later?"
"Yeah I got you! Have fun!" I hear as I close the door and head into the car
"Let's get going"