Selfish

Vanity's POV
I was currently unpacking my stuff into my cabinets. I got here like 2 hours ago but I was to lazy to unpack right away so Carly and I watched a movie.
"Hey V, I'm gonna go to bed I have work in the morning. Umm there's some cereal and milk I think, I'm sorry Van I don't really buy groceries"
"It's okay Carls I'll stop buy the store and restock"
"Omg no I'm not gonna let you pay for my food"
"Relax I'll be eating it too. Besides I have nothing to do tomorrow anyways I mean yeah the boys have their game but I'm taking the day" I say
"Fine, but make sure to give me the receipt so I know how much I'll owe you"
"Go!"
She laughs and walks away from my room.
Once I had finally put my last fuzzy sock into my drawer I got into bed and turned on Grey's Anatomy for a binge watching session.
Half way through season 4 I got into a daze and began to think. I began to think of how fucked up my life is right now. I began to think of Cody, was he okay? Will he forgive me if I left? And then I thought about Corey, I know he meant everything he said I know Corey. He gave me the same look he gave to my ex boyfriend back in high school when he found out he took my virginity. He almost beat the hell out of him until Kyle stepped in. I know he's upset now but he'll forgive me, he just needs time.

Cody's POV
We had just gotten into the house and I haven't said a word to Corey since he told me what he did.
"Cody please just tell me something! Yell at me, scream at me, punch me! I don't care just do something because you not saying anything is confusing the hell out of me."
"I don't want to punch you Corey! I want to know what the hell you kicked her out?!" I scream back
"I was mad! I was furious! I didn't want her to leave and that's all I was thinking about when I told her to leave! She made a deal! A deal she didn't even discuss with us!"
"She doesn't have to discuss this with us! This is her career you're talking about! You're being selfish!"
"You're such a hypocrite! You don't want her to leave either!"
"Yeah yeah you're right I don't want her to leave but I'm not going to be the one to get in the way of her success! I love her! I'll do anything for her and if that means letting her go then I'll do it!"
"So you're just not going to fight for her?!"
"Of course I'll fight for her! But you don't understand, I'm fighting for her not with her!"
"Look Cody I'm sorry okay! I regret it. I regret everything I told her. I want her to come back I do. I've tried to call her during the game, her phone must be dead or something cause she didn't answer."
"Nah she probably didn't want to answer you. I wouldn't either"
"Just shut up! Can you call her? I need to know she's okay. Her cars not here and she left the house key here on the counter which means she took all her stuff"
"Yeah I'll call her"
Without another word I walk to the room. Inside the room I saw her closet was open and all her stuff was gone.
Oh baby, why did you go?
Taking a seat on our bed I see a note on my pillow. I turn it over and see my name on it written in Vanity's handwriting. Opening it I begin to read it.

Cody,
I'm sorry I left. I'm pretty sure Corey's told you why I'm gone. Please don't blame him, he's upset and I get that. I didn't leave because of him, I would never  take orders from Corey. I left because I wanted to give you two some space. Both of you mean the world to me and I know the news I just gave you two today probably made you both very mad and confused and a whole lot of other things. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the offer, I was afraid you'd go all bat shit crazy and well you kinda did. But if it was the other way around I would probably be very upset too, actually I'd probably kick you out too. Look baby, I'll come back don't worry. Carly will probably get tired of me sooner or later. I'll see you soon. I love you. Oh and tell Corey that I'm not ignoring him, my phones been dead because I'm an idiot and forgot my charger and Carly has a different phone. Oh and feed Blue!

Love Vanity

Folding the letter back up I put in into my drawer. She's okay. That's all that matters. She's okay.
"Did she answer?!" Corey's asks barging into my room.
"I haven't called... she left a note though. She told me to tell you that she's not ignoring you, her phones dead. And she's staying with Carly."
"Oh thank god, okay thank you. Um I'll um see you in the morning I'm going to bed"
I nod to him and he leaves right away.
Even though I'm really mad at him I know I have to forgive him. He's my bestfriend. My thoughts were then interrupted by my phone vibrating signaling I had a call. Checking the Caller ID I see it's Vanity. Answering right away I'm met with her beautiful voice.
"Hi babe! I finally found a charger for my phone"
"Vanity! Hi darling how are you? You're okay right?"
"Cody I'm fine, didn't you read my note?"
"Yeah I did, I just wanted to makes sure. I miss you Van, I miss laying here in our bed with you. I miss Blue being here cuddling with us."
"I miss you too, especially Blue. I'd love to come back but I just want to give Corey time you know"
"Yeah no yeah I get it."
"How is he?"
"He's getting there, he said he didn't mean anything he told you. He's really sorry Vanity he wants to see you and apologize. Can't you just come back?"
"I can't, just give it time. I wasn't going to go to the game tomorrow but I'll just go. I want to get past this."
"Soooo ummm would you really take the deal if we lost?"
"Cody, I can't back out of this."
"I know I know. I'm sorry, I'm being selfish I want you all to myself."
I can hear her giggle a bit and that makes me smile right away.
"Well Cody Bellinger, you better win for me."
"Oh I will Vanity Seager. I will."