Belli Bombs

Corey's POV
After walking out of the lockers I got my things and prepared for my turn at bat.
"Hey Corey man you okay? You seem a little tense?" Kiké asks
"I'm fine" I mutter at him and walk to the field
I can't believe she even made a stupid deal like that. Like c'mon I'm her family! Her home is here not in Milwaukee. I look back to the dugout and see Dave is back in but there's no sign of Vanity. I can't believe Dave is okay with, how can he be okay with his assistant manager leaving him for another manager. Who does that?! I wonder what Cody thinks, he didn't look all go happy but yet again he's still talking to Vanity. Looking back on to the field I see the pitcher take his place and then my name and song being called out signaling it was my turn to bat. Stepping on to the plate I put all my attention on winning this game. We have to win these games.

Cody's POV
It was now the bottom of the ninth inning, all we had to do was score and we win the first game. I haven't seen Vanity since the fifth inning and I was a bit worried, I asked Dave where she went but all he told me was that she needed space.
"Man all we have to do is score and we got this. No biggie." Joc says grabbing his bat.
"It's a big biggie, we can't just win this game. We have to win two out of three games." Corey says
"Why? Did you make a bet?! Aww man we said no bets!" Alex says
"If we don't win two games Vanity's leaving"
"What do you mean Vanity's leaving?!" They all say at the same time
"She made a deal with hot shot over there saying that she'll be their assistant manager if they win two out of the three games. Around two weeks ago the Brewers gave her an offer to be their assistant manager, Christian talked to her about it and she made the deal with him." Corey explains
"No way! But why wouldn't she chose us right away?" Kiké asks
"It's a tough decision for her boys, this offer is big. She can't just drop it because of us, we need to support her" Dave says
"Well then let's show our support by winning these games and not giving her up to those assholes!" Kiké yells quite loudly may I add. I can see from the corner of my eye Christian giving us a dirty look. What was with that guy? Why did he have to go ahead and talk to her? He's the reason she's leaving.
"All right boys the innings about to start so go get ready. Cody you're up."
I nod to Dave and grab my gloves, helmet, and bat.
"You got this man, all we need is a Belli Bomb" Justin says patting me on the back.
I got this, I can do this. I have to do this. Vanity is counting on me.

Vanity's POV
"So he just kicked you out of the house?!"
"Yeah basically"
"Vanity he can't do that! What an asshole! He didn't mean it Van he was just upset."
"Carly he meant it! I know when he's joking around and he wasn't this time."
"Van I'm so sorry this is happening, they should be happy and excited for you. I can't believe those idiots are acting like this. What does Cody think?"
"He's not too happy about it either, he's trying to win the games so I don't leave. He was pretty upset at first until I told him the whole story. What am I supposed to do Carly I mean my hearts telling me to stay while my minds telling me to start packing"
"Look V, whatever you chose I'll be happy for you. I'll miss you like crazy but I'll always support you."
"This is why you're my best friend, thank you"
"So since you just got kicked out, how about you come stay at my place?"
"Yes please! Let me just go pick up some clothes and I'll be there in a bit"
"Alright boo, I'll see you in a bit"
Once she hung up I got out of my car and headed inside the house. Opening the door I'm met with Blue whose jumping up and down. I quickly go upstairs and grab a suitcase and start packing my stuff. What about Cody? What will he think if I just leave? Corey will explain, it's his fault I have to leave anyways. I still can't believe he's acting like this, if he got the offer I would totally be happy for him.
After I packed everything I need I bring my suitcase downstairs and shove it into the backseat of my car.
"Okay bud, you're going to have to be a good boy okay. I love you and I'll try to visit"
I shut the door behind me and make my way to Carly's house. This has probably been the worst day ever, well other than the day I was shot.

Cody's POV
"Dude you did it! You Belli Bombed! Man we just need one more game and Vanity stays!" Kershaw says
"Did you see Yelich's face?! He was so pissed he couldn't catch you're ball!"
As I was talking with the guys I see Corey start to head out and then I remembered I was supposed to catch a ride with him.
"I gotta go guys, I'll see you tomorrow at practice"
Running to my locker and quickly grabbing my things I head outside to the parking lot and catch up to Corey.
"Dude you trying to leave me here?" I ask jokingly
"Oh shit I totally forgot I was supposed to give you a ride, my bad man sorry"
"No problem, hey have you seen Vanity anywhere? She left all of a sudden without telling me."
"Uh no dude not a clue, she probably didn't feel good and left right away."
"Yeah maybe, so tonight's game was good but we still need to win one more. Do you think Vanity knows that we won?! She must be excited." I say
"Yeah totally" Corey mutters
"What's wrong?" I ask
The whole car ride Corey has this face that just screams I did something bad.
"What did you do?" I ask again
"I got mad okay, I didn't mean anything I told her and then I got mad." He says
"What did you do Corey?!" I yell out this time
"I may have kicked Vanity out of the house" he says lowly