The Kiss

2 weeks later
Vanity's POV
It has been 2 weeks since I've last seen Stefan and it has been the best 2 weeks ever. Detective Amara has been keeping me updated on the case and he told me that when they went to go serve Stefan he was furious. Currently Stefan is in a prison awaiting his trial. Detective Amara said I didn't have to be there if I didn't want to which I really didn't. As for my life right now it's been pretty good. Me and Cody have been getting really close but only in a friendly way I know he'll never see me as anything but a little sister. Today is the boys day off so we decided to go to the beach, it would be a great day to spend time with my boys without yelling at them to run and workout. As I'm putting on my makeup which consists of waterproof mascara and a bit of lip gloss I can see Cody at my door through my mirror.
"Hey V you ready, Corey's in the Jeep already and the guys called that they were on their way already"
"Yeah I just need to grab my things I'll meet you guys in the car"
As he walks out I grab my bag and my towel and head to the front.
"Alright lets have a beach day" I say
Once inside the Jeep I plug in my phone to the aux cord and blast music.

Cody's POV
When we arrived at the beach I can't help but look at Vanity. Her and I have been getting really close and I'm trying to find the right time to ask her on a date. I don't want it to be too soon so I have to be patient so for now we can be best friends. As we park the Jeep we get out and start to take out our surf boards and the ice cooler along with our bags. We search around for the guys since they got here first and see them in a spot not to crowded and not to far from the ocean. As we get to the spot we all greet each other and start our beach day.

Vanity's POV
As I'm laying on my towel trying to get a tan I feel someone in front of me and then water droplets on my body. I look up only to see Cody soaking wet in his swimming trunks only and let me tell you damn his body is mighty fine. Once I realize I'm staring I look up at him and see him with his Bellinger smirk, that's not good.
"Hey Belli whats up?"
"Oh nothing V just you know taking a swim, you know everyone is having a swim except you"
He then gives me a smirk and before I knew it I was being thrown over his shoulder and I feel him run to the water.
"No Cody stop! I don't want to get wet!" I yell
I then feel Cody throw me into the water. The water was freezing so when I resurfaced I brought my hands to my body for warmth.
"That's it Cody I'm not sleeping with you anymore when you get scared!"
"Oooh they're sleeping together!" Kike yells
"Damn Belli get it with the boss!"
"Belli and V!"
"Get some Cody!"
"He's blushing"
"It was bound to happen"
I just look and Cody and he's smiling at everyone and he does have a bit of a blush. I too feel my cheeks start to heat up and I swim over to Cody.
"Hey I didn't mean to embarrass you"
"It's okay I'm just a bit worried"
"Of what"
"That what you said is real. So your going to stop having cuddling times with me?"
"Omg of course not I'll miss you too much"
I get on my tippy toes and kiss Cody in the cheek. He blushes like crazy smiles down at me.

Cody's POV
She kissed me well not really but in the cheek. I turn to her and give her a smile. I can feel myself blushing and take her hand leading her out of the water because it's starting to get cold and I don't want my princess getting sick. There's that nickname again I just can't help it she's my princess. Everyone then gets dried up and changes into dry clothes and we all just sit around talking about stupid things. I'm sitting on a little portable couch we had bought and. Vanity is right next to me cuddled on a blanket. Mostly everyone at the beach left so it was kind of like we were alone. We have a fire in front of us and are making s'mores just enjoying each other's company.
"It's getting pretty late should we head back we have training tomorrow at 7 am sharp" Corey says starting to pack up. We all agree and pack up our things and head to the car. We say our good byes and head home. Once at home I hear Vanity climb up the stairs to her room and Corey goes to his probably going to shower. I walk up the stairs to my room and see Vanity's room closed. Hers is right next to mine which I'm thankful for. I head inside and see Vanity all curled up in her blankets with her big teddy bear named Cody. She named it after me because when I took her to the carnival I won her that bear and gave it to her so she named it Cody. I smile at her and jump into bed next to her.
"Today was fun" She says
"Yeah it was, but tomorrow is workout day, gosh the best days am I right?" I say sarcastically
"Yeah for me I get to order you guys around"
"Oh really"
I quickly get up from my laying position and grab Vanity by her waist and pull her under me.
I start to tickle her because she's the most tickleish person I know. She starts to squirm under me trying to stop me. I finally stop and I look at her. I look into her eyes then her lips and back at her eyes. I start to lean in and she does too. I then feel her soft plump lips on mine and start to kiss her. I feel relieved she kisses me back. I grab into her bottom lip and start sucking on it and I can hear her little moan. I start to feel Belli Jr. get excited so I stop our little make out session before I can't control Belli Jr. I look down at her and she has a little pout.
"Why did you stop, do you not like me?"
"Oh baby it's not that in fact I think I'm in love with you but if we didn't stop I wouldn't be able to control Belli Jr."
She starts to laugh and gives me one last peck on my lips. I lay down next to her and grab her waist pulling her closer to me.
"Good night princess"
"Good night Cody I love you too"
And that's how I fell asleep in the arms of the girl I love.