1. The New Rookie

Vanity's Pov
"VANITY MONSERRAT SEAGER GET YOUR BUTT UP YOU HAVE A MEETING IN 1 HOUR AND YOU WILL BE LATE!"
That's all I need to hear before I get up from my very comfortable bed and start a shower. I was planning on waking up a bit later but I know that Carly will just come throw me off my bed sooner or later. I get in my bathroom and strip of my pajamas. I turn on the warm water first then the cold and get in, I rinse my body twice with coconut soap and then rinse my hair twice with strawberry shampoo. I love to use fruit supplies because I just love to smell like them. Once I'm done I quickly dry up and put on a pair of light baby blue jeans and a Dodgers shirt with my Dodgers assistant manager jacket. I blow dry my hair and let it in its loose curls. I check the time to see I have exactly 5 minutes for makeup and 20 minutes to get a Starbucks drink before I take 10 minutes to reach the stadium. I apply a bit of mascara and fill in my eyebrows and finally a bit of foundation and concealer to hide my blemishes. I slip on my white vans and run downstairs to see Carly has already left to work. I grab my keys to my white Camaro and rush to Starbucks. Once I'm in I get a call from Corey.
"Hey big brother what's up?"
"Are you at Starbucks?"
"Yup"
"Can you get me a vanilla bean frappe with extra caramel and I'll pay you when you get here please little sister?"
"Haha ok and don't worry I'll treat you today, has the rookie arrived yet?"
"No not yet but I would hurry Roberts is getting nervous cause your not here"
"Okay I'll be there in 15 minutes bye"
I finally reach the cash register and order my drink, Corey's drink, and Roberts' drink.
As I'm walking out I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and set the drinks down on my hood. I look at the caller ID and don't feel to happy, I think first if I should ignore it or answer but I know he will get mad if I don't.
"Hey baby"
"Hi love, why did you take forever to answer? Are you with someone, Vanity if your with some guy I swear I'll beat you up honey, don't make me mad baby cause you know the consequences!"
"Of course not babe I was just at Starbucks, but anyways what's up?"
"Well I just wanted to surprise you and tell you that I'm coming home sooner that I'm supposed to, isn't that great I'll be with you in less that 10 hours I can't wait to see you my princess"
My whole week is literally ruined. He's coming back no!
"Babe?"
"Oh um sorry I was just thinking of so many fun things we can do babe I'm so happy can't wait to see you, I gotta go I'll see you soon love you bye have a great trip"
"Bye love"
God I hope his plane crashes, I can't believe he's coming back so soon. I quickly go into my car and head to the stadium. I know I'm supposed to love that my boyfriend is going to be here sooner but it's different with Stefan he's a bit abusive and has anger and jealousy issues. Ever since I got this job 2 years ago he's been more meaner and just a horrible boyfriend, I've tried to break up with him but every time I try he just ends up beating me up. I haven't told anyone not even Corey or Carly, I just feel like it will make it worse. I finally reach the stadium and show Froy the security my ID and head to my office. I drop off my purse and my drink and head to the lockers where Roberts and Corey should be. I walk into the locker room only to see Kike grinding on a chair and AC/DC blasting in the locker room.
"Boys head out to the field and I want you all stretching by the time I'm out if not we run Hells!" Immediately everyone scurried to the field. God I love my job. I head into Roberts office and hand him his Americano Coffee and walk out to the field. I see the boys stretching just like how I told them to. Once the boys are done they stand in a straight line in front of me. We hear the field door open and everyone turns that way. We see Roberts come outside and then see a young man as well dressed in Dodgers workout uniform and I immediately know it's the new rookie. I smile at them and head their way well not before telling the boys to run 6 times around the bases.
"Hello you must be Cody the new rookie, I'm Vanity the assistant manager"
"It nice to meet you Vanity and yeah I'm the new rookie it's really great to be working with you"
"Oh trust me it will be fun working with Ms. Seager she'll make you work hard" Roberts says laughing
I laugh as well cause it's true just cause he's new doesn't mean I won't be as hard on him.
"Mrs. Seager? You're married to Corey Seager or?"
"Oh no I'm his younger sister" I say
"Oh okay wow younger how old are you if you don't mind asking?"
"I'm just about to turn 21 in a month so yeah I'm pretty young for having this job but I worked for it"
I then hear the boys behind me panting out of breath.
"What next boss?" Justin
"Well next we introduce Cody to the team"
"Hey man welcome" They all say
They all do a hug and get to know him a bit. I give them a 10 minute break for water and getting to know Cody.
Once the 10 minutes are over I head back to the field and go to the team.
"Alright break time is over I need a straight line please"
Once everyone is in a straight line i look at my clipboard to see today is running and leg work day how fun.
"Well since its Thursday, its leg and run day!" I say enthusiastically
Everyone just moans and start to complain about running.
"No excuses now I need Kike, Corey, Cody, Joc, and Justin with me doing some runs and I need Adrian and Chase to do 200 lifties on each leg, and the rest I need 2 laps around the whole field and 100 jumping jacks and then I'll assign the next thing."
Once everyone is doing they're workout I turn to my boys and smile devilishly.
"Oh this isn't good, I know that look it's not a good look" Corey says
" Your right now lets have fun. I need a straight line going horizontal. When I blow the whistle the first person will run to end of the field and do 10 push-ups and stay there until the line is over."
Everyone nods and gets ready
I blow the whistle and Kike starts running to the end of the field.
"God I love my job" I say looking at the boys
They all give me glares and just turn around.
Once everyone ran to the end of the field and did 10 push-ups I was about to give them their next assignment when I heard the door to the field open.
"Practice is over early boys head to the showers we have a game at 7:10 pm I want you here by 5:30, does everyone get it" Roberts yells
Everyone nods and say okay
I turn to Roberts and head inside as well.