Hurt Part 2 *Wonah*

Start from the beginning

"Then you need to get away from them Jonah,"Walker said.

"How do I do that Walker,"Jonah asked, gripping Walker's hand.

"My mom's a lawyer. We can talk to her,"Walker said.

Jonah nodded.

The boys walked down the stairs to where Walker's mom was working at her desk.

"Mom,"Walker said.

"Hey boys. Do you want food,"Walker's mom asked.

"No mom, we were hoping you could help Jonah,"Walker said.

"What do you need help with,"Walkers mom asked.

"My father has threatened to hurt me if I ever come out to him and I think my brother knows and might tell him soon,"Jonah said.

"Jonah,"Walker's mom said pulling him into a hug.

"Is there anything you can do to help him mom,"Walked asked.

"What about your mom Jonah,"She asked pulling out a notebook.

"She agrees with him. I don't think she would do anything to stop him,"Jonah said.

"Do you want to get away from them Jonah,"Walker's mom asked.

"Yes, very much Ms. Brodsky,"Jonah said.

"Okay, is there any close family that you know would want to take you in,"Ms. Brodsky asked.

"My Uncle on my mom's side. My family doesn't talk to him anymore because he married his husband,"Jonah said,"But he lives pretty far away and I haven't contacted him in a while."

"Would you want to Jonah,"Ms. Brodsky asked.

Jonah nodded.

"Do you have his contact information,"She asked.

"Yes, I'd just need to use a phone to talk to him. My parents check mine and they would know,"Jonah said.

"How about you call him from Walker's phone and I'll talk with him about this. There are a couple ways we can precide after this. If your parents agree to handing you over to someone that's easier but if not the only way you'd be able to legally change gaurdians would be if they hurt you,"Ms. Brodsky said.

Jonah nodded as Walked handed him his phone and Jonah went into the other room.

He dialed the number and hoped he picked up.

"Hello,"A voice said on the line.

"Tommy,"Jonah asked.

"Jonah, is that you,"The voice said.

"Yeah, hey Tommy,"Jonah said.

"Gosh I've missed you Jonah,"Tommy said.

"I've missed you too,"Jonah said,"Sorry I couldn't reach out sooner."

"I'm not surprised you couldn't. I'm surprised you decided to at all,"Tommy said.

"I'm in a bad situation Tommy,"Jonah said.

"What is it Jonah,"Tommy asked.

"It's my dad, and the rest of our messed up family. I think that if they find out I'm bi then they'll hurt me,"Jonah said,"and I think they're going to find out soon."

"What can I do to help?"

"How'd it go,"Walker asked.

"Good. He said that he'd be happy to be my legal gaurdian. He and his husband are planning on moving closer anyway. They'd be about an hour away for his job,"Jonah said.

"That's great Jonah,"Walker said.

"What did I do now,"Jonah asked.

"Well, I say we wait until they move if we can. Then we can talk to your parents about the legal issues,"Ms. Brodsky said.

"They're moving here a couple weeks from now,"Jonah said.

"Jonah,"His dad slurred, beer bottles scattered across the trailer.

"What dad,"Jonah asked.

"Reed just told me he saw you and some boy holding hands,"Jonah's dad said,"That kind of behavior isn't welcome in this house."

"Reed didn't see anything,"Jonah lied.

"Don't you lie to me,"Jonah's dad said.

"I'm not,"Jonah said.

The sound echoed through the house.

Jonah was on the floor, a red mark across his cheek.

"You better think about telling me the truth,"Jonah's dad said.

Jonah bolted out of the house and towards Walker's.

Walked opened the door to a crying and bruised Jonah.

"He found out. He found out too early and he hit me,"Jonah said falling into Walker's arms.

"It's okay, we can take legal action now Jonah,"Waker said.

Jonah waited anxiously at the airport.

All the legal issues were settled, the papers signed except for Tommy and his husband Max.

Walked stood next to him at the gate as passengers began to exit.

"Jonah,"A man called out.

He was very tall, with light brown hair and green eyes, looking very similar to Jonah.

Another man stood beside him holding his hand, he had dark black hair, tan skin, and brown eyes.

"Tommy,"Jonah said hugging him.

"I missed you Jonah,"Tommy said.

Jonah then gave Max a hug before returning to Walker's side.

"And you must be the infamous Walker we've heard so much about. Thank you for helping Jonah,"Tommy said.

Walker squeezed Jonah's hand tightly.

"I wish I could stay here since you just transferred but it's too far,"Jonah said,"I'll be close by though so we can still see each other often."

"But you're safe now, with family that lives you,"Walker said,"That's what's important."

Reed was staring from the hallway, but stayed away as per mandated by the court.

"Ready to go Jonah,"Tommy asked taking the rest of Jonah's stuff from him after they had cleared it his locker.

"Yeah, we gotta move into that house,"Jonah said.

"I'll see you soon Jonah, this isn't good bye,"Walker said hugging Jonah tightly.

"I know it's not but it's still hard,"Jonah said.

"Can I come by after school later? I can help you decorate,"Walker said.

"I'd like that,"Jonah said,"I'll see you later. I love you Walker."

"I love you too Jonah."