Camille

My mom was finally back from Milan, she's been flying back and forth for modeling jobs. "Darling how have you been" she hugged me. "I've been fine just going to school and that's it" My mom and I have a decent relationship when's she not high off percs or out of town for fashion shows. "Milan was to die for you should go there with Corey some time" I shook me head at her I don't know why she so stuck on him. Especially since she knows he was hitting on me. I went to my dads office to talk to him, " I don't see how you're still married to her" I said sitting on his desk in folding my arms. "Camille relax she just got back in town you can't be mad at her already" he said as he was going through his paperwork. "But she just ugh she says dumb stuff alllll the time and doesn't care about anyone but herself" I said looking at my nails. "While that may be partially true your mother does care about you she asked about you every time we talked on the phone" "Whatever daddy".

I went to my old room to cool off, it was just how I left it a few years ago childish as hell. Pageant crowns everywhere, pictures of old friends, out of dated clothes string, and lights along my wall. I took a deep breath and shook my head can't believe I let my mom put me in those trashy pageants. She only did it to impress her friends I liked them at first but it got to a point that I was failing in school so my dad pulled me out of pageants for good. I remember that day all too well.

8 Years Ago

"Royce she's fine she doesn't need to go to school if she keeps up her winning streak" my mom screamed. I was supposed to be sleep since I had to meet my coach at 6:45 in the morning. "Naomi she's failing her classes in school, they sent a letter home saying she might get held back if she doesn't get it together" You're just using her to get in with those stupid ass housewives from the neighborhood. "I am not! She loves it" I got tired of hearing them argue.

"NO I DO NOT! I hate those pageants, I'm tired of going to practice and putting in those creepy dentures, the ugly French nails, I hate missing my friends parties and stuff. " I was crying as I confessed my hatred for pageants.

SLAP

"You little ingrate, I've spent thousands of dollars for those costumes, the coaches, travel, the hair stylist, and makeup artist." She lunges at me trying to choke me. "Naomi what the hell is wrong with you" my dad snatched my mom by her shirt as I gasped for air. "GET OUT NOW" my dads voiced boomed throughout the house. "Camille I'm pulling you out those pageants immediately, you will get a tutor and get back to your studies." I hugged my dad tightly as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"It's ok princess it's ok" he rubbed my back as I continued to cry. My mom packed a bag and stormed out the house, "Don't come back until you can love our daughter properly" he said as she slammed the door.

I realized I was holding a picture of my mom and I, she was hugging me as I forced a smile. "Daddy I'm bout to head out" I said as I closed the door to my room. "Okay princess be safe Daddy loves you" he called from his office. One thing about my dad is he makes time for me and time for work. I went to the store to get a few things for dinner then headed home.

I cooked fried chicken with rice and corn, I studied for my mid terms then got in the shower I washed my hair too.

I was in the middle of cleaning my kitchen when I got a call from Julian.

"Hey"

"Hey friend what you doing"

"Come through"

"But I just-"

He hung up and I put my phone down, a split second later I got a text from him.

"Just come over damn, I'll send you the address hurry up"

I rolled my eyes and put on some comfortable clothes, after a 10 minute drive I pulled up to a nice apartment complex. I walked into the lobby and asked for Julian, the man at the desk called Julian and the man let me go up. I knocked on the door, it swung open and he pulled me in by my shirt. Before I could speak his lips fell on mine as our tongue swirled together. "Wait wait why am I here" I said looking around his apartment was so clean for a man. "Man what you mean?" Julian said grabbing a water from the fridge.

"Julian you never invite me over here" I said with my hands on my hips. "Ok either you can stay we can smoke and fuck or you can go" he said coldly. "Fine" I said turning to leave. "Fuck Camille stay mamas for real I need you here" I stood there for a second then took my shoes off. "The next time you pull this shit I will go home I'm not playing. Now go sit down" I put my hair in a ponytail and took his sweats off and went to work.

After we had sex, we sat on the couch in silence. I could sense he was frustrated by something but it's not my place to say anything. "I left my phone in the car I'll be back" I said to him as I put my clothes on. I ran to grab my phone and came back to his apartment it was pitch black and I heard him grunt.

I continued to listen to him grunt from pleasure it was really turning me on, I can't believe he was really doing this I cut the light on to see him getting head from some light skin girl. "What the fuck" "Paris how'd you get in my house" he said standing up. The girl starred at me as she wiped her mouth.

"I don't know what kind of shit y'all got goin on but I'm gone" I left without a word. I can't believe this lifetime movie shit