Chapter Twelve. Part One

As soon as Nnadia entered her office, Abdullah caught up with her. 

" What do you think you're doing?" She asked, turning to face him angrily. 

" My best to get my wife back." He replied. 

" By leaving your multi-million company, just to come to disturb me here?" She asked again, putting both hands on her hip. 

" I've hired someone to do my work until I can get my family back together. I'm not here to disturb you, I just want to spend every second being next to you. I will continue to work here until you resign and come back home with me." He informed her. 

" Then get ready to pamper kids forever, because I'm not coming home with you and I'm definitely not going to resign." Nnadia retorted. 

" Of course you will. And that too very soon. I mean how will you take care of our kids, if you come here every day?" He stated. 

" What kids?" She asked blushing. 

" The ones I'm going to give you soon enough." He said coming closer to her. She bit her lip and glanced away, blushing. 

" Are you going to have a baby aunty Nnadia?" one of the kids of the orphanage asked. 

Nnadia and Abdullah were both surprised to see the little girl standing there. Squatting down to her level, Nnadia pulled her cheeks cutely and replied. 

" No mahawa, I'm not having a baby."

Looking rather disappointed, the little girl spoke again. 

" Please have a baby aunty Nnadia, so I can play with her." 

Before Nnadia can say anything, Abdullah too squatted the same way and said to the child. 

" You don't have to worry cutie, I'll help your aunty Nnadia to get a baby so you can play together okay?" 

The child's face lit up immediately. 

" Yay, thanks so much uncle, what's your name?" The girl asked excitedly. 

Smiling, Abdullah replied. " Uncle Abdul Aziz."

" Okay." the little girl said jovially and skipped away. Leaving them staring at each other. Nnadia stood up and he followed suit.

" You're just impossible." She told him, shaking her head. 

Abdullah chuckled. He checked to see if the kid was out of sight, then he held Nnadia by her waist and brought her closer to himself. She sucked in a breath as her face hit his hard muscular chest. She inhaled his scent and smiled. She missed it. Realizing where they were, she tried to free herself from him. When he refused to let go, she spoke. 

" Abdullah, what has gotten into you? You never behaved like this before." 

Bringing his face closer to hers, he replied. " Yes, you're absolutely right. I was way too lenient with you." Their gaze met. He added. " Romantically."

She looked away shyly. 

" Stop it, we're at a place of work. Children are all around us you know." She told him. 

" Then let's go home." He urged her. His voice now sounded husky. His light brown eyes now dark with want only she can fulfill. 

" No." She replied quickly. Her breathing was now coming out harshly. It was audible to both of them. 

Bringing his lips down to her cheeks, he replied back seductively. 

" Then I'm sure we'll both be dismissed by the end of the week for indecent public behavior."

His mouth was now tracing her jawline, coming ever closer to her neck. Nnadia already had goosebumps all over her body. 

" Abdullah, I swear if you don't stop right this moment..." He cut her off by sucking on her neck. " Ah." She moaned, clutching his arms tightly. She felt weak in her knees and supported her weight by holding him tightly. 

He continued to suck softly on her neck, she closed her eyes, reveling in the sensation from what he was doing to her. He bites her lightly and another moan escaped her lips. His hands were now roaming her body. Nnadia was getting excited in other parts of her lower region, as he continued to suck on the sensitive bundle of nerves around her neck. She felt adrenaline rushing all over her body. 

She got so carried away that she brought her hand to the back of his head to hold him in place. She wanted to kiss him so badly and do other things too, that was when Abdullah stopped his movements abruptly.

Abdullah leaned by the wall smirking, they stared at each other for a while and she squirmed under his gaze. He then realized that she wanted him just as badly as he wanted her. 

" I'm sure that's enough to leave a hickey. Since your hair is in a bun, I'm going to enjoy watching you struggle for answers as to how you got that mark." He said pointing to the side of her neck. 

" I hate you." She said, sexually frustrated. 

" I love you too." He replied chuckling, eyes twinkling with mischief. 

The entire morning, Nnadia did her best to avoid him. She busied herself with work. During lunch, they met at the cafeteria where he was already chatting with some of their colleagues. She joined them. Most of her female colleagues were now busy flirting with Abdullah. One of them even dared to ask him out for dinner after work. He declined of course, but that didn't stop Nnadia from feeling bitter pangs of jealousy. She got up angrily and left for her office, hoping that he would take the hint and follow her. A few minutes later, he showed up. 

" I don't want to see you here tomorrow." She said, pointing her finger at him sternly. 

" Then come home." He said, drawing her into his arms. He moved his right hand down to her waist. Making her shudder under his touch seductively. 

" No." She replied breathlessly. 

" I never thought for one moment, when I left England that I would find love here and that too with you." He said cupping her face in his hands and kissed her softly. 

" Stop." She said, but she didn't move away and she knew she hadn't even sounded indignant. 

" Your body is saying something totally different." He replied with a mischievous smile on his face. He looked into her eyes for a nanosecond and then his lips came down on hers. He was kissing her the way she had hoped for in the morning. Her arms went around him involuntarily.

Abdullah's body pressing against hers, making her want for something much more. She forgot that the door was open and she could be seen by anyone. Actually, she didn't care. The feeling was too strong to fight off. 

" Come home with me." He said as his lips finally released hers. He still held her in his arms tightly. 

" No." She said weakly. 

Later that night, Nnadia lay awake long after she went to bed. Just thinking about the day she spent with Abdullah aroused her and made her heart beat faster. She kept smiling to herself. Everything about the man fascinated her. She imagined being back home with him.