Chapter 03 (The Living Hell Begins)

Anastasia was still in her third year high school because she started schooling late. But unlike her father, Anastasia took after he biological mother. She was a bright young student, active in her school; in fact she was the cheerleading captain, she was a member in the debate team and she was really popular because she was bright and gorgeous even if she was weird sometimes. But her best asset about her was her flaming straight red hair that was up to her hips, her hair resembled that of a mysterious witch in the early century. It looked like it has a life of its own. To top it off, she had a thin figure and had a body of a supermodel.

On the other hand, Serra Brooks was the opposite of her. She was the only daughter of Helen and Kevin Brooks-the childhood best friends of Cassandra. So it was only natural that Anastasia became best friends too with Helen Joy Brooks.

To describe Serra Brooks, she was a nonstop chatterbox; a radio as what her friends calls her. That was why she was also so popular because of her friendliness. She was also in the cheer leading team. She had a short black hair that was dyed into blond and had a medium height. Serra was in her sophomore year and had the same age with Marco.

Anne sighed as she parked her car to school. Serra frowned, "What your problem Annie?" she asked. Anne sighed again, "Well it's because I know for sure that my life would be a living hell starting from now on. Serra frowned even more, "Why?"

Anne looked at her, "You seriously haven't met Marco Seo Ariseno Monroe?" her eyebrows raised skeptically. Serra shook her head. Although Marco always went to Kuwait, they never got to see each other. Anne laughed hysterically, "Well good luck girl!" she warned, walking towards the gate.

In their first day of class, everyone was already wearing their school uniform, everyone except one person. The two entered the gate. They held their breath when they saw a tall boy, the height of 5'9 who looked like a male super model. He was wearing a flannel shirt, all design by his mother. And when he smiled, everyone's eyes were glued to him. Even Serra was enchanted. She couldn't believe that he was so handsome. Although his cousins were more handsome than him, in Serra's eyes, Marco was the best. Alexander on the other hand, looked like an angelic "Ken doll", if he wanted, he could land in any lead roles to become a famous actor but he didn't.

"What are you doing here?" before Anne could even finish her sentence, Marco immediately hugged her tightly. "I've missed you so much!" he whispered raggedly into her ears. Serra coughed nervously; she just didn't like how he was hugging her.

Anne pushed Marco's face away from her, disgusted by him. "Hey you toothless mushroom, go wear a uniform already! You're really such a troublemaker." She snubbed him again and walked away. Marco pouted. Why am I always just a little boy to you? I'm not that toothless boy anymore. But yeah, I still sprout out of nowhere to give you a surprise. He sighed. He started to walk away too but then Serra thrust out her hands to him for a handshake.

"Hi my name is Serra Joy Brooks! Ikaw?" (and you?) Marco just ignored the hands, "Eww. Why are you talking to me?" he frowned.

She ignored his rudeness, "What's your name?" she repeated. He really hated girls like her, he walked away. "Heyyyy you!!! I like you! I really do! That's challenge accepted!" Serra joked without no shame at all, although that was true. But he didn't care.

***

Credits to: @-Fraz-