Chapter 37 (It thinks you're Cute)

Anne was wearing a blind fold. Marco insisted on that so he could surprise her, he did not have a difficult time in researching on what she liked when he already knew that all his life; that was his advantage.

        It has been five hour since they were traveling in between those intervals, Marco let Anne eat some food and let her listen to some music so she would not get bored from the jet plane he borrowed from his aunt for their date. It took another 3 hours to get to their final destination. And finally, the car stopped.

        With wobbly knees, Anastasia was guided out of the car. Marco took off the blindfold and when her eyes had finally adjusted, her jaws were left wide open from shock. They were in a Safari zoo. That was why it took them 8 hours to get there! Marco glanced at her happy face; and it was all worth it. "Welcome to Africa's Grand Safari Zoo!"

         Anne had always loved animals, and the fact that Marco did such a tremendous effort just to please her, she felt like she could almost cry from too much happiness. "Wait, do my parents know about this?" she suddenly became worried.

          Marco cleaned his collar, bragging. "Sure! Of course when it comes to me they would say yes. They allowed us to stay here for two days!"

         Anne jumped with joy. "Really!?" she squealed like a little school girl, barely able to contain her excitement. He nodded, "Really."

"But why 2 days only?"

"Ehh, you're father is going to kill me if we take too long, we still have school."

***

       Marco rented two suites in a resort hotel. Each room were designed as a Safari zoo themed, having a balcony that adjoined together by their rooms and a terrific view of the entire Safari. Marco had really outdone himself this time.

       After depositing their things inside their rooms and cleaning up a bit, they met each other in the banquet area.

        "Yummmmmyyy!! Food everywhere! My tummy's really happy at the prospect of eating." Marco said with glutton. Anne laughed at his quirkiness as he started filling his plate like a ninja. After eating, they went out to explore the Safari zoo.

         They rode a truck that was suitable for their Safari Adventure; it was amazing. They saw giraffes grazing at their natural habitat, hippopotamus taking a bath. But when they stop by the white lions, Anastasia just had to meet them. The professionals were there to assist, so it was safe. Besides, he can never really say no to her anyway.

         Anne squealed excitedly like a child receiving her Christmas present early. And just as she was going to approach them, she heard a familiar voice; "Isn't that dangerous?" a husky voice dubiously asked. She glanced back and sure enough, she felt like fainting seeing Alexander and Bea there too, and just like them, the couple was surprised seeing the former as well.

          "Are you following us?" asked Bea, she looked a bit pissed. She still sat lazily on the safari truck with Alexander.

         Marco snapped. "Dude! This is our date. Get lost man! This is really not cool." He growled.

       Alexander looked like he wanted just that, as if he wanted to be anywhere else just not here. "Like I wanted to be here too! You're father is a real troublemaker!!!" he grumbled, now understanding why his uncle requested him to go to Africa. He probably wanted his son and his only nephew to patch up already; like that was going to happy.

"Huh, what do you mean?"

         "Well, uncle CJ gave me these free ticket only to find out you're here too! How unfortunate!" Alexander shook his head.