Chapter 40 (Too Good)

"Annie are you up to a challenge?" Bea glanced at her insolently, like she was only a speck of dust. They were in a huge tent, wearing white robes for a massage. They all figured they deserved to take a break form the stressful day.

        Anastasia was on one mat with Marco, facing Bea and behind her, sitting was Alexander. "What challenge?" she asked, curiosity getting the best out of her.

        Bea's smile curved into a satisfied grin. She had her where she wanted. "Go massage your partner, meaning Marco." She dared.

         The three suddenly became tensed. Anne's throat went dry. She licked her cracked lips, trying to find her voice. In the end, she only managed to feel herself blushing profusely at the thought of holding Marco that intimately, knowing that might bring unprecedented pleasure. She shook her head, thinking how silly she was acting. Besides she knew Marco was a good boy.

        Be raised her eyebrows. "What cat got your tongue? Or is it because you're a coward?" she taunted.

         The boys groaned. Call Anastasia Greene anything but never a coward. She would probably do whatever dare you will dish out for her even if she was afraid; it seemed like it was an insult to the Green's pride. To think about it, James Greene, her father never back out from a challenge.

"Fine!"

     The boys' head spun so quickly, they could have strained their necks from shock. "Are you crazy? You don't have to do it if you don't want to Anna." Marco said.

        Anastasia smiled sweetly, pinching his cheeks. "Relax. I'm fine Marco, it's you who I'm worried about." She winked, teasing him. He remained silent, blushing. And then without any further ado, Anne cracked her knuckles, stretched it. She splattered some lotion with a strong aroma on Marco's shoulder.

        He felt a good shivering running through his body when Anastasia placed her soft hands on him. His muscles relaxed, enjoying the feeling. And just when there was enough lotion on, she started massaging him gently at first, earning him a soft moan of pleasure. He covered his mouth. He should try to control himself, but he just could not help it.

       Anne smacked him on the back. "Yah! Behave you idiot." She muttered. Alexander and Bea snorted with laughter, poor bloke.

        Marco on the other hand was embarrassed, but oh god it just felt so good! Her pressure increased, easing the tensions form his strained muscles. It was pure bliss. His eyes fluttered open when he felt like he was being aroused. He immediately stood up, making his friends wonder he was suddenly out of the ten in one split second.

            "What was that all about?" Anne frowned. Alexander burst out laughing. "You were too good, Anne." He winked; Poor bloke indeed.

***

Awkward wasn't it? :D What did you think happened? :)

Vote, comment and add <3