Chapter 22 (Lovesick Fools)

"Good morning beautiful!" he kissed her neck that tickled her into waking up. She moaned a blissful sigh of satisfaction, and faced him. He still looks amazing even with his blond hair messed up, his chinito gray eyes invading her senses and making her weak. Even his lean chest was practically begging for her to touch him again.

"So..." he smiled seductively.

"Hmm..." she hid beneath the white blanket.

And then reality hit her. OH EM GEE! We actually did it! He's naked and I'm naked. After much beer drinking last night in his car, we got so effin' drunk. And worst! We were both consenting adults who approved of it. She blushed fervently. Why can't I remember some details though? She blushed even more when a memory did return to her, when she remembered him making love to her.

"Hey..." he opened the blanket and took a peak at her. Coincidently, her hazel eyes graze at the wedding ring on his finger. She almost choked up when she saw that she had one too.

"Oh shit! What the hell happened!?" she freaked out. He chuckled a bit before he turned serious when she flashed him a warning glare, "EXPLAIN!" she growled, and so he did.

Before going home, they were so drunk that they decided to get married. He bought two wedding rings, paid a janitor to be their witness and had a civil wedding. And then they got home, got even more drunk and made love.

She started hyperventilating, "Patay tayo kay papa! Lalong lalo na ikaw! He's going to murder you Alexander!" (We are so dead with my father! Especially you!) she was in a total panic mode. He hugged her. And just like that all her tensions evaporated, and calmed her down. "Everything is going to be fine! I married you in my legal age, you're my wife legally." She frowned, "But I'm still 17!"

"Nope! Technically you just turned 18 yesterday; you just forgot your birthday because you were with me." He knew how she hated her birthdays thanks to Marco. She hated to be reminded of the day when she involuntarily killed her own mother because of the fact that she was born. That was why Alexander took great pains for her to forget those days, especially yesterday.

She started to think straight again, "So this is really legal?" she tried to wrap that around her heard. He nodded.

Anastasia looked at the simple golden ring on her hand and despite the consequences that comes along with it, for the first time she didn't care because she loved it. She smiled at her new husband. Hmm husband, sounds delicious to me she mused, "Thanks Alexander! This is the best birthday gift I've ever received." She kissed him.

"Opps! Not yet sweetheart. Come on to the shower with me and I'll make you appreaciate your gift even more." He smiled so seductively.

"G-Gift?" she blinked.

"Me of course!" he laughed.

After the shower, they had breakfast, then made love again and then decided to stay under the cover for the whole day. They just could not get enough of each other and that was what they did on the following days.

"Wake up Alexander! I'm hungry!" she grumbled in the middle of the night. He stirred from his sleep, "What do you want to eat?" he yawned, pushing his drowsiness off.

"You!"

He choked a bit, "Ah?"

She burst out laughing, "Kidding! I'm craving for Mcdonalds and rocky road ice-cream." She pouted. His chinito gray eyes became round, "Wait, are you pregnant?" he sounded excited.

She smacked him lightly on the head, "Duh! We're using protection. Hindi, gutom lang talaga ako kase we forgot to eat." (No, I'm really just hungry) he glanced at the clock, "Okay..." he sighed. "Let's go out, even though it's 12 in the morning." The things he does for this girl. He wore his boxer shorts on, put on his pants, t-shirt and a jacket. She on the other hand wore a jogging pants and a hoody over her shirt, donning just a sandal on.

***

She took a huge bite on the double cheeseburger she ordered, it tasted like heaven. And then she ate her spaghetti too. "You sure you're not pregnant?" he insisted. She wiped her mouth clean, "Honey, I'm not. Bakit ba ang kulit mo?" (Why are you so persistent?) she frowned.

Alexander shrugged, "Well I guess I was just hoping you were pregnant." He savored the word "Honey" in his mind, it was the first time she really called him a pet name that she did not use to annoy him.

"Well if I was, what would you do?" she ate her fries. His chinito gray eyes became smaller with suspicion, "So you are pregnant?"

"Isa! Sasapakin na talaga kita! Hindi nga sabi! Hypothetical question lang yun." (One! If you don't stop I'll really hit you, I told you it's a no! It was just a hypothetical question)

"Ahh..." he drank from his milkshake. "Well I'd be the happiest man. I would immediately buy you a maternity dress."

"Agad aga?" (That quick?)

He laughed, "Yep! Excited nga diba? Hmm... tapos I'll paint the guest room and covert it into a baby's room and do all the fatherly things and spoil you rotten." (I'm excited remember? Hmm... and then) He pinched her cheeks.

Anastasia laughed, "Look at you! You're all father thingy na agad. Most guys at your age would freak out at that prospect." (You're all father thingy that quickly) he shrugged, "Why should I? Babies are blessing. Life itself is a blessing..."

They went next to 7/11 to buy a galloon of rocky road chocolate ice-cream (contains with peanut and marshmallows) and soft drinks to bring back home. He held her hands, "You know sa mga good things na sinabi mo kanina, it actually made me wish that I was pregnant." (You know with all the good things you said earlier) he was amused, "And why is that my love?"

She kissed him on his delicious lips, "Because you made it sound so enticing." He pulled her to him, "Well... we can always make one now." He murmured dark with desire. She pulled away, "Sira!" (Crazy!) and ran outside of the grocery store.

He cocked his head sideways as he observed her playing hard to get, he grinned. "I will get youuuu! Run baby run!" they both laughed playfully as they ran around in the streets; their shrieks of joy overwhelming the silent night. It was their private playground, since there were no cars around anymore.

Their bodies collide, swinging her into his arms. He grabbed her hip and pulled her upwards to his torso, as she wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck. Nose to nose. The electricity electrocuting their whole body, heart and soul, "I love you my little Annie."

Her breath stopped for awhile. He said he loved her! he finally said he loved her. "With your voracious appetite that I so adore, your lips that is mine, YOU are mine and I love it! I love everything about you." He kissed her.

"Say it again."

"Your voracious appetite"

She pinched his cheeks, "No, the other one silly!"

"You.are.mine."

He send warm tingles into her heart, she giggled, "Hindi, yung isa pa!" (No, the other one!) he traced his hands lovingly in her face. "I love you" he purred. He smiled, "Good!" and so they kissed.

***

Credits to: @sarajbat