Chapter 29 (Dear Idiot Boy)

The girl was minding her own business when she ran into Bea by the hallway. They stopped for awhile, seizing each other up with the glint in their eyes. Bea's mouth curved into a malicious smile, raising her eyebrows as she pushed back her silky black hair. "Hi Anastasia!" she said sweetly. Uh-oh, this means trouble.

Is this girl asking to be punched or something? Anne side-stepped her, she tried her best to ignore the filth in-front of her. But Bea held her tightly by the arm. "So... how does it feel?"

Oh wow! This lady is really testing my patience right now. "What are you talking about?" she stared coldly at her. Bea antagonistically looked at Anne, "Doe does it feel to have two fake lovers? The other one is a fake boyfriend; born out of a dare. And who you don't give a damn about but loves you and the other one is your fake husband who you love but doesn't give a damn about you." She sneered.

She hit a nerve, so strong Anne feared that her emotional security might collapse. How dare this woman insult her? she was debating with herself if she should slap her or not. She made up her mind, Anne slapped her so hard, that everyone in the hallway stopped what they were doing and gaped at them.

"So how does my slap feel against your thick face?" Anne tried not to laugh as Bea touched her sore cheeks, almost in tears.

"And for your information, I don't give a shit about your stupid boyfriend anymore and never did!" lies. It was all just lies to cover up her shattered dignity but if they really tried to uncover the truth, they would know how much Alexander had scarred her forever. She turned to leave. Anne dropped her books upon seeing Alexander standing in-front of her, turns out he was there the whole time when she said her little speech.

"I-uhm... Alexander..." her mouth went dry from embarrassment. He ignored her, he went immediately towards Bea's side.

Serves you right Anastasia Kedreo Greene. How dare I to even think that he cares for me even just a little bit? She berated herself.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" he asked, full of concern in his voice making Anne so darn envious. Bea whimpered, going in for his hug. Alexander glared at her. "Anne, alam kong may galit ka saakin but you shouldn't include my girlfriend in your anger okay!? You want to be mad, then be angry just with me!" (I know you're mad with me) his face full of hatred and anger, Anne felt tiny needles pricking her heart.

Her jaw dropped. "Your girlfriend started it first!" She could not believe what she was hearing, her ears turning red.

He raised his hand in the air to silence her, "Tsk! Just please! Don't hurt her ever again. I don't like seeing a girl cry, especially the girl I love." And without her reply, he walked out with Bea.

***

"ARGGH! YOU STUPID STUPID BOY! How can you be so mean?! How can you be so dumb enough to like her?" she threw her pillow on the floor out of frustration. She fished out her cell phone, and angrily texted Alexander; "Dear idiot boy, GO TO HELL!!!" she sent it and then closed her eyes but soon regretted her actions. It was too late to back out though, the deed was done. She tried to relax, comforting herself with the thought that just maybe, maybe he already changed his number.

She was suddenly awakened when her phone beeped. Oh my god! What have I done!? She checked her inbox with shaking hands.

*Alexander: Dear stranger, sino po sila? (Who is this?)

She kept whacking her cell phone at her soft bed from her epic failure. Emherghed! Kill me now! I should have known he would delete my number. Ouch! She fumed.

*Anne: You heartless boy! Why didn't you change your number already?

*Alexander: Why don't you change your number? Whoever this is.

*Anne: Change your number please? Please I beg of you. So that I wouldn't be tempted to text or call you whenever I miss you, like what I'm doing right now. Because in honest truth, it really really hurts so much now! I can't take this pain anymore. I can't take hiding the fact that I want to vomit everytime I see you both together in school for every freaking day! I hate the fact that we're seated with each other so freaking close, and yet we don't talk. I'm going crazy Alexander!!! I am. Please help me! I beg of you.

What I hate the most is that after everything, I still love you! T_T so please I beg you from the bottom of my heart, change your number already? Take pity on me please? Stop being so damn happy with her! Stop it please or at least stop making me love you even without you meaning to. Help me to move on from you Alexander, please? L

Anastasia was now sobbing real hard, her walls broken. The true hurt that she has tried to ignore for the past few months, finally came gushing forth. He felt really bad for her.

*Alexander: Annie?

She wailed harder. Why does he have to call me by that pet name he invented for me? Oh god please stop this. She could barely breathe from her tears.

*Alexander: I'm so sorry for hurting you. I never meant to do it, but even without realizing I still did eventually. Look, I miss being your friend. I hope we can still go back to that at least?

*Anne: Oh wow the nerve of you! Do you think it's that easy? I keep telling my head I should let go already but my heart kept saying "Just wait and see". We will never be friends again Alexander!

*Alexander: I know, I'm so sorry.

*Anne: So please, please change your number already okay? that's the least you can do. L

*Alexander: Wait, are you crying right now?

*Anne: (she wiped away her tears) Uh no.

*Alexander: liar.

*Anne: no I'm not! You idiot boy.

After five minutes he did not reply until she was startled when there was a tap on her balcony window. She perked up from her cell phone. She almost fainted when she saw Alexander on her balcony, outside her room. She immediately ran towards the window.

"What are you doing here? Climbing the tree to go my balcony is dangerous Alexander!" she scolded. "And if papa sees you, he will kill you!" she hissed, red from stress and from all the crying she did. She noticed he was not even looking at her. "What's wrong with you?" she asked.

He blush a little. "How? When you're not wearing any bra underneath your silky pajamas." He teased. "I suggest you cover yourself first?"

It was her turn to blush. She immediately covered herself with a humongous varsity black jacket owned by her kuya Chad. "So what are you doing here?" she repeated, hugging the jacket close to her.

He looked at her with his hypnotic chinito gray eyes, disheveling his now dyed brown hair. "I came to personally apologize to you for making you cry."

There was a sudden ache in her heart and a lump in her throat; she tried to get a grip on herself. Do not be fooled Anastasia, he's a player! She mustered all of her strength, willing herself to say "GET OUT!" she growled.

He blinked in surprised, "Ah what?"

"I said leave ME NOW!"

"What? What did I say wrong?"

She crossly put her hands on her hips, "Everything! Whenever you open your stupid mouth without even meaning to, I just fall for your pretenses. Even when you don't deserve! And I hate it! So leave!" she shouted harshly, she practically pushed him out of her room.

"Oh. Okay." his gray eyes clearly conveyed that he got hurt. She impatiently tapped her left foot on the marbled floor as she waited for him to leave. But before he did, he surprised her entirely when he rushed towards her and... hugged her so tightly, enveloping her into his sturdy warm embrace.