THE FINAL EPISODE

30 SEPTEMBER 2019, MONDAY

# DAY 100

Hey everyone! Its day #100 today!!

Today marks the end of my #100 days journey with weight loss/fat loss.

For results, I currently weigh at :  47.7 kg. Reason being I had a good ass meal this past 2 days HAHAH. I weighed myself every week so you can check it out on the page named numbers to see the numbers going down/up.

The end results?

I did not achieve my abs goal but like I said, its totally fine because abs are hard to get, and based on what I ate and my exercise it was probably insufficient to see results. The main purpose of starting this journey was to lose weight, so not getting abs was okay. Throughout this journey, Ive learnt a lot and would like to share some tips with you. I cant believe I went through all of this! From the beginning it was hard, and I overcame it, and remember the picture that said : 3 months later, youll thank yourself? Yes, I am super THANKFUL for myself now! That I started of this journey. For those that are looking to lose weight, I hope this inspires you!

Here are some tips that really helped me:

Losing weight = calorie deficit                        Gain weight = calorie surplus

-Understand you have to look at a bigger picture throughout this journey – its a battle with your mental health more than your physical strength. Set your mentality straight before starting this journey.

-Remind yourself that every step you take will develop into a habit. Its going to be hard to change your lifestyle at the beginning, but once youve gotten used to it, its going to be easy.

-Start small. Start with 16:8 fasting. Do not jump straight into warrior fast. Train your mentality first. After being to cope 16:8, then jump into warrior fast.

-Do not fear hunger. Do not eat because you feel that youll be hungry later. Your body is able to provide energy more than you know. Challenge yourself. But DO NOT STARVE YOURSELF! Starving yourself = lose protein more than fat loss.

-In order to make sure you are on the right track, Weigh yourself every Saturday only! Or once every 2 weeks is fine.

-Its okay to fail. We have to start rock bottom so that we can only go up. Instead of being angry at yourself for failing, use this as a chance for you to get back up. Use it as a challenge for you to not make the same mistake again.

-Dont stay in a position/be in an environment that causes you to snack, get up and do something, clean your room, wipe every corners of your room, declutter your room, throw every snack you have in your house.

-Stick to one plan every week! For example, this week, focus on 16:8. Next week, focus on eliminating snacks. Next week, focus on eating more protein. Dont over plan your schedule because itll make you confused and irritated at the process itself. No need to cram everything in a week.

-Avoid watching too much weight loss videos/googling about weight loss. Over absorbing too much information for you can cause more confusion and makes you lose your focus. Take things step by step, week by week.

-For the first few weeks, it is normal for you to not be able to feel hunger signs or get strong cravings. Your hormones are probably fluctuating.

-Remember that you are exercising and losing weight to be healthy, in a better shape for yourself, not for other people!

-Be firm with your choices. For example, if youre not supposed to consume ice cream this week, avoid being in a situation that causes you to eat ice cream, or distract yourself with other things. Usually after 20 minutes the thought of eating it would be gone.

-Show your determination to lose weight by telling your friends/parents your plan, so that they wouldnt interfere with your journey of losing weight.

-Every week is a brand-new week to start afresh. Every day is a brand-new day to start afresh. Failed a day? Dont worry. Stop right now, start a new in that moment. Dont hate yourself over it but use that hate to change into motivation and determination to not make the same mistake the next day. Hating yourself = ONLY BRINGS NEGATIVITY. You dont need it. dont use HATE to drive yourself to lose weight.

-Dont get too obsessed over numbers. Instead focus on how you feel. Bloated? Lighter? Trust me, youll feel much better focusing on how you feel rather than to weigh yourself.

-If you feel like youre not at the right state of mind to exercise, then dont. dont force yourself to exercise on the day you feel tired, allow yourself to recover before exercising and getting back into routine again. Forcing yourself to exercise so much damages your mental health, it may cause you to hate exercising and therefore causes you to view exercise in a negative light.

-If you dont feel like exercising, its totally fine. 80% of losing weight is based on food intake and 20% is based on exercising.

-The most important part of burning calories is to be active throughout the day. Walking around, cleaning your room, just stay active instead of laying on your bed and doing nothing. This is for people who doesnt like exercising. Maybe go window shopping!

-Try to write a journal everyday – to write your thoughts instead of keeping it to yourself.

-Remind yourself that every lifestyle is normal. Even when youve lost weight and over ate, its normal for it to happen once in a while, but just take note to not make it always happen, you dont want it to become a habit.

-What you feel matters than what you see!

These are some tips that guided me throughout these 3 months. Im feeling both happy and sad the fact that Im ending this journey, but I am somewhat excited for the future. My future goals, desire who knows! I might be back with another new book – my new beginning! I shall now end this book! The purpose of the book is to lose weight, and Ive learnt that theres more to losing weight – losing fat and losing weight is a different thing. I truly hope that everyone who aims to be in a better shape for themselves will make it there one day! Always prioritise your mental health first!

Peace out

Xoxo,

ilovestrawbaeris