How does it feels to lose weight?

Hye guys!

WEEK 1and 2:

At end of week one, usually I wouldnt feel much difference on my body because I had a lot of cheat meals in week one. This was the same for week 2, except that week 2 felt much better, lesser cheat days and there were days in week2 that I felt I lost weight, but I gained it back during Saturdays and Sundays. After all of the cheat meals and being guilty, depressed, I still managed to gather my determination to continue/ find the best method I can use to lose fat. It was hard, but I got to keep going on in order to reach my goal right?

- not much difference in this week.

WEEK 3:

Week 3 was the week that started everything. For me, week 1 & 2 was the week of finding what type of lifestyle would suit me best and get my facts/thoughts straight. I settled down my goals and plans to lose fat in week 3. So, at the end of week3 I started to feel changes to my body. When I woke up, it felt much lighter. My body felt so much lighter and I was shocked! Also, I couldnt feel that fat around my face anymore. It just disappeared overnight! Week3 was also the week I started 16:8, so I experienced the feeling of how my body reacted when Im in a fasting mode. I felt some churning in my stomach, but it didnt bring any pain or what so ever. It wasnt hunger I as well, I suppose.

- To be able to feel the side effects of not eating too much

- waking up and not feeling any double chin/fats on my face.

- waking up feels lighter

WEEK 4:

Week 4! This is THE week that I saw more changes!! My measured my waist line every 2 days, and it decreased by 1 inch every 2 days. HOLY CRAP! When I was bathing, I felt that my body got smaller as well, my hips, thighs and butt. IT WAS LITERALLY AN AMAZING WEEK FOR ME. I couldnt believe what I saw and felt I did arms workout, so I saw that my arms got smaller too. It made me to realised (duh what?) that it really takes time to see the changes. We all just need to have patience and be committed in our routine! This week I felt very confident of myself, more determined to stick to this routine that suit me best and I felt like I have more things that I can do! For example, going shopping, trying out the clothes at home, going out to meet friends I feel so so much better and Im glad I started on this journey. Im glad that I made the change. Excited to see whats more for me!

- my body feels lighter when exercising.

- being able to fit into clothes I wasn't confident of wearing them before.

- encouraged to stick to to this routine.

- more confident to go out.

- lesser skin to wash when bathing.

- feels much better because lesser body rolls!

Week 5:
This week is the week that my muscles became more toned. i can see curves & my waist line. can see a little bit of abs line too.
But also i got to mention that seating down was a little uncomfortable- because i can feel my bones. HAHAHAHA
- more defined curves
- able to feel my bone when seating down
- able to feel my rib cage(?????)

Week 6:
- Planking is much easier, i gained strength.
- When bloated it doesn't feel as bad as previously. Like it isn't that big compared to previously.
- Generally this week not much changes, same as last week.

Week 7:

It does feels weird to reach 46kg.. like previously I have been 48.6 instead and not 46.8kg. Up till now im still amazed by the amount of determination I have to keep going and lose weight. Its not easy at the start honestly and everything is so much easier now because its almost like a routine. Im so close to reaching my goal weight.. omg! Thankful for myself, for making the change and experimenting weight with my body.
- sitting down on areas without cushion hurts
- A little more concerned with how my body looks. ( because i've been stagnant at this weight )

Week 8:
- Fasting really boost my energy level for the day. I can feel it but i can't explain how. You gotta try it.
- My butt hurts more
- Gained confidence to wear clothes i've been DYING to wear like in FOREVER!!
- I learnt that visuals are not everything.
After some time of being obsessed about how i look, i realised how i feel is much better. And after losing weight I feel much better, my body feels smaller and lighter & i can access to small area much better.
- Gotten a hang of a habit to keep walking after eating my meals.

Week 9:
- Visuals isn't everything.
- Eating healthy benefits ur skin & clears acne.
- When eating, focusing on what you eat only matters. Be aware of what's going on your mouth.

Week 10:
- Same as week 9
- Sugar makes you bloated and hinders your weight loss progress.