w e e k 7️⃣

5 AUGUST 2019, MONDAY
# DAY 44

Break fast @ 11:00 AMI had 4 dumplings for snack @ school! Steamed them at home & brought it to school

I had 4 dumplings for snack @ school! Steamed them at home & brought it to school.
P.S I ate one before I took this picture..

Snack @ 2:30PMI KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS:((( But i ate like half of it

Snack @ 2:30PM
I KNOW IM NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT THIS:((( But i ate like half of it. for portion control.

Dinner @ 3:00PMFor dinner I wasn't THAT hungry and didn't expect myself to eat such a huge meal

Dinner @ 3:00PM
For dinner I wasn't THAT hungry and didn't expect myself to eat such a huge meal. I was already full after eating the wrap actually. Because Inside the wrap I removed the chicken breast, Placed 2 Scrambled eggs and 1 slice of cheese ( which i am going to AVOID NOW ) . The other bowl was like half a broccoli and one full chicken breast + 4 tomatoes. The salad bowl took me like an hour to finish it lol. Because i was full. Overall I felt that portion control was unsuccessful:( Sadly because I was already full from eating the wrap but i FORCED myself to eat the salad because i prepared the food after all. So from today i learnt not to over prepare food even when you're hungry because your purpose to eat is to feel satisfied.

The wrap with egg and cheese really reminded me how i used to eat previously... Bread with egg and cheese was what i ate previously when trying to lose weight but failed miserably. Meh thankful that this meal reminded me because now i will avoid eating cheese again.

I guess that's what it meant by eating a big breakfast would reduce the amount you eat for the rest of the day! Anyways, this starts the start of my fast!