Frustrations

1/8/19
Hi guys i am so triggered today. It's somewhat related to my lifestyle so I decided to use this FRUSTRATIONS as a motivation to keep me going on to PROVE THAT everyone I can do it and reach my goal.

So what made me angry? It made me angry the fact that some people are really out there discouraging people who are trying to "lose weight", stopping them in getting the shape they want. ( hope no offence is taken to anyone, i'm saying this in general.) Like we all have our goal bodies that we want to achieve right?! Can't you see the determination in us when we reject certain food that may hinder our eating process? "Just this once, cheat meal" YES i know just this once but LET ME TELL YOU: LOSING WEIGHT IS EASY PHYSICALLY BUT MENTALLY HARD. One cheat meal for people who can't control themselves (used to be me) will make me BINGE the entire day and ruin the entire mindset.

THE POINT IS:
WE DECIDE our OWN cheat meals. WE decide WHAT to have and WHEN to have. Do NOT decide for us.

IT FRUSTRATES ME that WHY ARE you trying to stop US from achieving our goals???? You barely know anything about my routine and you're judging just based on that DAY ITSELF???

You know what i'm going to turn this frustration into determination that i am doing this TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL AND be the BEST VERSION OF MYSELF, AND NOT SOMEONE ELSE.

Hate it when i'm trying to achieve the best for myself and get compared to other people, for example "why are you working out? to be like xxxx" NO HELLO I WORK OUT TO BE IN THE BEST SHAPE FOR MYSELF!!!!!

Hope I didn't offend anyone, my intention is for those people out there who are trying to get in shape like me to never give up and use your frustrations as a motivation to keep going.

Fun fact today in the morning i was tired to workout but at night i was so angry i started working out. Lol.

Not following my eating plan also made me super angry. So the only solution is to follow my eating plan. Really. I need to stop coming up with excuses and other thoughts that "this works too" Like can u not. hello my brain pls function.....