➡️➡️ W3 & MOTIVATION ⬅️⬅️

Hi guys! Technically it's actually #DAY21 for me.  Today is Sunday,14July.

Just want to share with you that I usually snack A LOT during weekends. Somehow I really can't seem to control my cravings during saturday's and sunday's, I feel it's because of the environment i'm in... Ya know weekends... parties... relaxing.... So weekdays works much better ._.

I didn't take any photos of what i ate today but i'll try to upload things i eat.

11:00AM

- Kueh Zap
- Peanut sesame Ball

1:00PM
- A bowl of Cereal

4:00Pm
- Greek yoghurt with strawberries and blueberries

6:00PM

- mom cooked dinner

I exercised for about 1Hour, doing Chloe ting's abs workout, some stretching and some arm workout.

How do i feel?

Well I felt quite shitty because i wasn't supposed to eat so much during Weekends.  I let loose of myself. (shit) Mainly it's because of the environment I am in, with my parents i feel free and ya know idk how to explain but JUST SOMETHING THAT MADE ME FEEL LIKE EATING HAHAHA.

BUT, I'm going to begin tomorrow with a clear mind. I'm not going to BEAT MYSELF UP for eating because it doesn't do any good to me. "I hate myself for overeating." "i'm going to get fat again" "all my hardwork for the week is gone." STOP all this thoughts, instead use it for determination and motivation for the next day. Tell yourself " I'm going to work hard tomorrow" "i'm not going to let myself down again" .

 Tell yourself " I'm going to work hard tomorrow" "i'm not going to let myself down again"

PLEASE READ THIS:
I learnt that yes, there are many food out there i want to eat. Waffles, Cookies,Bread,Chocolate,Crackers, EVERY SINGLE DAMN THING!!! But one thing I realised is that I'm only seventeen. I still have LOTS AND LOTS of time to eat those food. So just be PATIENT with yourself, endure your temptations JUST FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME.

"I need to eat this or else i'll not being able to eat this in the future anymore." Stop. Stop telling yourself that.

Every time you stop yourself, you're making a habit to stop yourself from consuming those food that hinders you from losing weight

Every time you stop yourself, you're making a habit to stop yourself from consuming those food that hinders you from losing weight. And gradually, it'll become a lifestyle. It would be really hard you'll be tempted to eat all the "unhealthy food", But if you STOP right away, you'll learn how to stop yourself in the future.

Eat the food you have been craving for an hour or get the body you have been waiting for days, weeks,months,years.

It's really up to you to choose.

xx. S.

P.s Feel free to leave some comments! Would love to hear from you, be it whether you're a teenager or not! :-)