𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙄𝙓

Start from the beginning

Swallowing harshly, Jungkook got up from the staircase and walked over to Taehyung. Picking up the male, Jungkook could hear the clanging of the chains as he walked back over to the wall and slid down with Taehyung in his lap. Taehyung hid his face in the crook of Jungkook's neck, moaning breathlessly while moving his hips against Jungkook who held Taehyung's hips.

"Just like that baby, get it all out." Jungkook whispered against Taehyung's neck, pressing Taehyung's body closer to his. Nuzzling his nose onto Taehyung's skin, Jungkook made sure to scent his scent onto Taehyung. Licking a long stripe along Taehyung's neck and lightly biting as Taehyung shuddered and rubbed harder against Jungkook, whimpering.

"More, more please Jungkook, need more." Taehyung begged in a cry. His voice was strained, cheeks stained with tears and body hot as ever. Jungkook didn't want to do something Taehyung would regret afterwards but wanted so badly to make the boy feel good, relieve him, help him. Yet he stuck with his gut feeling and didn't do anything risky.

Seeing that Jungkook wasn't doing anything, Taehyung decided to put on his big boy pants and do it himself. Grabbing Jungkook's hand and bringing it towards his mouth, kissing every single finger before he took the pointer finger into his mouth and began moaning around it. Eyes full of lust and hormones only making him more needier and definitely more hot. God Taehyung felt like he was dying at this point but— in a sensual way? a blockage was there though. Blue balls— yes, that.

"Jungkook-ah." Taehyung breathed out, licking up and down the finger before taking one more finger. Jungkook could feel his pants tighten, his hormones almost sky high as he held himself back. Twirling his tongue around the fingers, a sly smirk coming across those sinful lips. Adding with the slow manner of Taehyung's moving his hips against Jungkook's growing length.

Mind unable to focus, vision focused on Taehyung and Taehyung only. "Look at that. You truly are a slut hm? Taking my fingers so well. Wonder how you would take my cock." Jungkook breathed out into Taehyung's ear, his teeth grazing against Taehyung's lobe. Now listen— totally aware Taehyung would have sacked the shit out of Jungkook for calling him a slut. Then again... Taehyung didn't hate it either, in a sexual manner of course. It was the way Jungkook sounded! he swears. Jungkook though? was afraid of what he would do and if he would pass that line.

The last thing Jungkook wanted was Taheyung to regret whatever he did with Jungkook. Though it was so fucking hard holding himself back. Those puffy lips wrapped around his fingers made his imagination wild. Shifting their positions, Jungkook had Taehyung on his one thigh, kneeing up to gain friction for Taehyung. A devilish grin being given once Taehyung choked out a moan.

"You're a vocal one aren't you? Gonna moan my name all night hm? Gonna scream my name?" Jungkook pressed harder, Taehyung crying into the boys neck. That didn't stop Taehyung from grinding against Jungkook's thigh. Small pleasuring moans spilling from that mouth he wanted to claim as his, wanted nothing more than to just suck on his bottom lip and make it swollen by his kisses.

Any other day Taehyung would feel ashamed of his doings, embarrassed! Hell he was never the vocal kind in bed but the way Jungkook was making him feel right now was overwhelming. What happened next though was something Taehyung wished happened sooner. Jungkook needed more and he was sure he wasn't crossing the line when he removed the sheet from Taehyung's bottom half and lifted his bottom half to pull down his joggers.

There stood Jungkook's hard length that slapped onto Taehyung's thigh. Taehyung drooled from the sight, his breath hitching once Jungkook pressed their cocks together, wrapping his hand around the both and began stroking in a fast pace. The precum from Taehyung resulting in a lube for his hand to slip up and down, gliding his finger over their tips to earn a shudder from Taehyung.

There Taehyung was all over the place, his moans louder and his breath short and uneven.  Squirming ever so slightly as he pushed against Jungkook's thigh, jutting up to get that extra feeling. The feeling of Jungkook's hands all over him was euphoric and the moment Jungkook leaned in to suck at the hardened nipples in front of him, Taehyung just about toppled over and died if he was being totally honest.

"Who's my little slut? Tell me pup, who do you belong to?" Jungkook asked, breathless. His head was resting against the wall, his hair sticking to his forehead before he pushed it back and licked his bottom lip. Jungkook's head was foggy— so fucking foggy but the pleasure that came with it? heaven. "Yours. Fuck Jungkook, all yours." Taehyung bit his lip harshly. The boy full blown into lust, his eyes gazing on over to the mark that was a slightly faded mark near the middle part of Jungkook's neck and shoulder.

There Taehyung growled, the jealousy taking over him as he leaned in, Jungkook flicking his wrist in a faster pace as Taehyung was burried within his neck again. What he didn't expect to feel was a jolt of an euphoric feeling rush through him as Taehyung licked over the mark.  "Mine." Taehyung whispered but was loud enough for Jungkook to hear, sucking at the mark that had Jungkook moaning, his eyes closing as he took in the feeling shooting through him.

Then the whimpers got louder, moaning high pitched and with a few more flicks of his wrist, Taehyung was cumming all over Jungkook's hand and shirt along with his own abdomen. Lightly shaking in Jungkook's hold with a dragged moan. "That's it pup, such a good little slut. My pretty mate." Jungkook's voice was low with uneven breathsand with that, he threw his head back that hit the wall, his release spirting all over the two of them.

That seemed to cool Taehyung down for now. Jungkook's pretty mate— Taehyung perhaps felt a tingle of feelings for Jungkook just hearing those words come from Jungkook's mouth. Both breathing heavily on each other until well— ten minutes pass and Taehyung was again, horny as ever.