"I...need...it..." I mumbled, motioning towards the green metal tank.

"Can't you survive for another miniute without it? Please?" I shook my head, my chest feeling even tighter than it was before.

"P-P-P-P-Please...Can't....Breath...." My stomach churned and I was sure that I was going to be sick at any moment. After a few more seconds of contasnt pain the nurse grabbed the thin wire and wrapped it around my face, making me able to breath. I laid back in my bed and closed my eyes, worn out and tired from all of the tests that I had to endure. My nurse stayed in my room for a few more seconds before walking out and leaving me, once again, alone.

I crossed my arms over each other and stared up at the ceiling. I head was pounding, my stomach was hurting and even with my breathing tube my lungs still hurt badly. I reached out to my bedside table and made the bed go down again, as well as grabbing my small duck toy/coin purse. Over time the soft fluffiness of it had worn down so now the material was rough and scratchy. I still held it closed to my body though. The hospital didn't fumigate to get rid of the germs that was on it so it still had the same smell it had when Stampy first gave it to me. I tucked it underneath my blanket and rolled onto my side so that I could stare out of the window. The skies were dark grey and rain was bound to pour out of them at any moment. The normally once bright green filed were now looked light grey and wilted. It was horrible. I pulled the blanket over my head and closed my eyes. If I just fell asleep then hopefully I would wake up feeling better. Well, the best that you can feel in a Cancer ward.

I don't know when, but I must've fallen asleep because I woke to the sensation to getting shaken by a nurse. I groaned loudly and flopped back onto my back. When I did so my chest pains started all over again. I sat up and gasped for any amount of air that was around me. It didn't work. I lifted my hands up and felt around my nose. The tube was there...but it felt like it was broken. I glanced up at the nurse, who was sorting out some drips in a small bag. After a few, painful seconds she pulled the curtain completely shut, and sat down next to me. I hadn't seen her face before so I guessed that she must be a new nurse. Hopefully she would be much more nicer than my original nurse. Then again it would be easy to be nicer than my old nurse. I hated her so, so, so, so much.

"Hello, Beth." I froze for a second. It has been ages since anybody had called me by my real name. "So, I'm your new nurse. My actual nurse name is DR> Technic, but you can call me Crystal if you really want too." I nodded, a warm feeling filling up inside of me. I was so happy that she was my new nurse! Just by looking at her I could tell that she was going to be nice. "Anyway, I have to put a few drops in you now. You're lungs are unfortunately getting quite small, so these drips shall help. I have to put them into your chest, so I will have to take that shirt of yours off, and I'm not going to lie...it is going to hurt a bit." I nodded, already unbuttoning my shirt. "Okay, here we go." She gently pulled the rest of my shirt off, leaving me feel embarrassingly bare. Crystal rubbed a cold cream over my chest before pushing the first drip tube into my skin, and shockingly, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it was going to. I watched as she tied up a blood transfusion. On the white label of the bag it read 'blood transfusion. Upper Body Cancer Ward. Bed 3D. Type: Negative A.' That what blood type I was then. Negative A.

I stared up at the second drop that she was tying up. It was a weird medicine that I had never seen before. As soon as it was tied up a weird feeling shot throughout both of my lungs. It was a nice feeling though. It felt as if the worlds supply of oxygen had been pumped into my lungs. Crystal ran her finger around my tube a few times before taking it off. At once all of the oxygen that was preivously in my lungs came out again. There was only a small amount of it left. All of the symptoms that I had when I had to do the 'independance test' came rushing back again. Only this time they were ever so slightly less severe. I clasped my chest and started to wheeze loudly. I shakily sat up and looked widley around the room for my tube again. I couldn't see it at all. I suddenly felt my body being pushed back down onto the bed. Seconds later something got wrapped around my neck, over my cheeks and something went into my nose. I weakly lifted my hands up and touched my left cheek. It was like the tube that I had before but much more thicker this time. Maybe to give me more oxygen than I was already getting. Crystal then stuck a theormeter into my mouth. I heard a faint beeping sound come from it before she took it out and stared down at it.