Epilouge

Silvia's POV

I opened my eyes, blinking as I breathed in the fresh air from the sea. Sitting up on my bed I stretch my arms and stare out onto the golden coast. After spending a quick moment bathing in the sun, I shook herself and hurried to my closet, grabbing the azure dress and shoes that stood in front of me. Grabbing them, I swiftly made a beeline for the bathroom connected to my room and brushed my teeth. I'm not going to be late! I pouted, placing on my dress and walking downstairs. I'm 13 years old and today is my birthday.

Linna's POV

I'm already awake, just my luck. I sigh and stop staring at the ceiling, grabbing my usual clothes and putting them on as I brush my hair, placing some in two braids and putting them behind my head. Looking the mirror to make sure I didn't mess it up, I quickly took care of the rest of my morning routine. By then end of it I was the first one downstairs - as always. As the most responsible of my siblings, I wasn't surprised. "It feels like I'm the only 13 year old here." I muttered under breath as I looked at the calendar on the wall. My Birthday.

Nashi's POV

My birthday has just ended and I tried really hard to wake up on time, but yet again I failed. I grumbled and hoped into the bathroom for a few minutes, then I got dressed. Walking swiftly to the living room, I saw my family crowding around a blue and white cake. We started singing 'Happy Birthday' and at the end the 14 candles are all out. "Yay! You're fourteen now!!" I exclaimed at the end, wrapping my arms around the both of them, while I sneakily reached for the cake.