Chapter 11

Lucy's POV

I sent up another burst of fire and Yukino dodged. Her training gear was beginning to burn and her white hair burning. It was in a small ponytail... that looked mostly like a weird bun. Her light teal T-Shirt and White leggings seemed a tad ugly, butI didn't question Yukino's colour choices. Her Golden bracelets had been enchanted today to stop her magic working. Not like she could summon any spirits without her keys. She was running across a filled with traps controlled be me. Testing her endurance in tense situations. I made her fight Starlight with light magic and she had made good progress. Starlight, daughter of the celestial dragon, Stella, was always defensive and was a master of ranged attacks. The goal was to get close without being noticed but no cover made that hard. She blinded her a few times... but didn't think of making the entire ground so bright that Star couldn't see. I sighed and made the entire air a thick unbreathable fog, minus a small section Yukino could crawl through. She bent down and every so often I'd send up fire or walls of rock. She was making good progress and after this she'd fight Starlight in this environment. Dianna forbid I kill her with this. Maybe would could do something fun after this. Maybe a course and then something fun... vacation or revenge. Juvia would have a better decision of this. 

Juvia is always so level headed and kind, so sweet and she's adorable. Her laugh and voice. Her bo- 

I felt myself turn the colour of Irene's hair and then some. 

The entire arena went insane. The fog disappeared by all the traps were set on and off crazily  as I felt myself die of embarrassment.

Then I heard a buzz.

To my amazement she actually survived all that. "WHAT WAS THAT!!" She actually screamed at me. I shrug my shoulders and felt my skin return to normal. She suddenly ran up the jagged cliff with ragged breath. Her chocolate eyes were ablaze with some feeling. "THAT WAS AWSOME!!" She yelled and I'm 100% sure the world shook. I touched her shoulder, magically repairing all her clothes. 

"Come on, lets fight with Starlight and then we can meet up with Minerva and-" I started before I felt a sharp nudge in my side.

"The love of your life!" Yukino teased and started imitating what I suppose was meant to be me. She went in the most dramatic pose ever and started fawning over things. "OH JUVIA!" She breathed before I kicked her in the stomach.

Juvia got pretty mad after that...