Chapter 1: Best of friends

BEFORE READING:

Note: If you are likely to take offence or hate homosexual actions, then this isn't the book for you, so don't fucking read it, because I hate it when people bitch and whine because it's about homosexuals, Thankyou ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blaine Anderson will always remember the day he met Kurt. It was his first day at a new school; he was 9 and had just moved to Lima Ohio from New York. He was very shy and nervous, so when it was lunch time Blaine sat away from everyone in the shade. It came as a surprise when someone asked from behind him "Can I sit there?"

Blaine turned around and saw a boy with chestnut brown hair, green misty eyes and the smoothest skin he had ever seen. He was wearing bright red jeans, a grey button up shirt and a blue, white and red striped Jumper.

"S-sure" Blaine replied, and the boy sat.

For several moments all that could be heard is kids playing tip until finally the boy next to him said:

"Im Kurt by the way"

"Blaine"

"You're the new boy aren't you? I saw you in class but you didn't stop shaking." Kurt said

"Y-yeah I am, I was k-kinda nervous" Blaine stuttered

"Would you like me to show you around Blaine?" Kurt asked

Blaine nodded. Kurt grabbed hold of Blaine's hands, Blaine blushed, and Kurt pulled him towards a big building. And Kurt started talking:

"This is Library, it's always nice and cool in there and I love reading in he..."

He was interrupted by a group of boys in an older grade "Hey look it's the gay boy Kurt! And he got himself a boyfriend"

And they were pelted with water balloons and then all Blaine and Kurt could here was laughter.

"That wasn't funny it was mean! You guys are just stupid! "Blaine yelled. Kurt ran off crying and Blaine followed him.

He found Kurt sitting in a classroom balling his eyes out. Blaine went up to him and gave him a big hug which made Kurt stop crying.

"Thanks" he mumbled

"I-it's ok" Blaine replied. Then Kurt asked Blaine:

"Why did you stick up for me? Why did you yell at them? No one ever does that for me"

"Because you were nice to me" Blaine said

"Do you wanna be friends?" Kurt asked.

"No, I wanna be best friends" Blaine Replied

And then they leaned into a hug.

Over the years Kurt and Blaine had remained best friends. Blaine watched Kurt transform from a cute young boy, to a boy who could sing, dance and act, who could cook, speak French and pick out fashionable clothing. He had watched Kurt say he was Gay and he was always supporting through the rough times.

And Kurt watched Blaine transform from the Nervous and shy boy to someone who also liked singing, dancing and acting but was also interested in Maths, Science and geography. He helped Blaine through all his rough times too.

But now they were no longer those 9 year old boys, they were 18 year olds and they were graduating William McKinley High School this year.

Something Blaine realized of these years that he was gay. It took him a while to understand who he was but then he found himself and there was his Best friend across from him and he realized that from the moment he laid eyes on Kurt he felt something for him. He couldn't push the feeling away he was stuck with it. And Blaine liked it. Blaine hadn't really come out to anyone but he wanted this year to be the year to do that, and to confess his feelings to Kurt.

Every time Blaine slept over Kurt's house he always wondered what It would be like to snuggle up to Kurt, give him a kiss on the cheek and say

"Goodnight Kurt, I love you"

But obviously that hadn't happened. On a sleep over they'd just sleep on separate sides of Kurt's queen sized bed.

Blaine wanted to be with Kurt so badly, he would go home sometimes and cry till he fell asleep, sing a love song to himself or just imagine what it would be like to hold those soft hands again or to love Kurt and to have Kurt love him back.

But Blaine knew that couldn't happen and it wouldn't. Kurt was dating Rory Flanagan from the Football team and the glee club. He didn't know much about Rory except for the fact he was Irish but Blaine knew they didn't mix right.

Blaine was lying down on his bed, thinking about whatever came into his head. School, assignments, Glee then Kurt. He wondered why he couldn't be the one to be with Kurt. It wasn't fair to him. Then his phone buzzed:

Do you know where I can find Peach Coloured shoes? - Kurt

No idea Kurt, why? - Blaine

I need them to complete a look I want to pull off. Oh well. Boo. So what's happening?- Kurt

Nothing much just thinking- Blaine

Im surprised you're not studying like crazy, you did it all last year- Kurt

Because I decided to schedule what I do, right now I'm doing what I want, then im off to bed- Blaine

Oh ok then, well that's good. Anyway could you possibly be my tutor for Geography? I suck at it- Kurt

YES! Sure I'll meet you at your house tomorrow at 5- Blaine

Thankyou Blaine you Lifesaver! And ok, see you tomorrow: D -Kurt

Blaine typed in the words "

I love you-Blaine" on his phone but then deleted it and threw it on the soft carpet of his floor and groaned.

He had a shower, washed his hair, got into his pyjamas, Brushed is teeth and finally laid down in his bed, and as he began to doze of he said it: "I love you Kurt"