Chapter 35

We walked out the room Soryu Oh pushed the stroller to the elevator. Uncle, Charlie, and Jasmine all waited at the elevator for us. We all boarded the elevator to the first floor where we meet up with everyone and Caroline. She was waiting for her baby daddy. The guys were standing at the front door when Baba came over to me I hugged him and whispered to him in his ear thank you for keeping us safe while I rubbed my belly. He kissed my forehead and said you are a welcome princess. Caroline said let us roll out the trucks are all waiting for you us. My men and uncle men waiting for us to walk out Soryu Ohs men standing the opposite side of my men. Charlie took the stroller from Soryu Oh so Jasmine could get Haru buckled up in the truck Charlie folded up the stroller and put it in the trunk. Uncle got in the truck with Caroline, Charlie and Jasmine Boss lets go of your meeting. I kissed Soryu Oh and he rubbed my belly I will be okay I got in and he shut the door. He went to his truck and got in Caroline asked does he know nope Its a big surprise she giggled this is going to be fun. We drove off to the hall and the fun will begin. The guys don't know this but this party is a baby shower for Haru and the little one growing in my belly plus a bridal shower yup I am getting married tomorrow this party is from Uncle Bucci and Caroline. I have the wedding outfits all ready and set up for the wedding tomorrow Soryu Oh, and the guys will be very excited I hope. Jasmine told me to stay calm he will love it thanks, Jasmine. We finally arrived at the hall one of the business my uncle owns Inu, Samijima helped get the baby stroller out the trunk while Charlie handed the bags to Inu and Jasmine got out the truck and handed Harus car seat to Samijima once my Uncle helped me out the truck I was in amazed on how all decked out the hall is I was smiling and crying thank you, Uncle,. No problem any time for you dear. We walked into the hall Soryu Oh pushed the stroller The front desk lady asked our name for the party I said "Angle Shilo" and party right this way ma okay my uncle said this way, guys we followed Uncle and the lady I heard the guys whispering what going on Charlie said Boss has a meeting here about the mission. Uncle had walked ahead of us man he is fast Caroline said we got to the double doors Charlie said you ready Boss yup lets go Soryu Oh Uncle was at the mic said: "Surprise Angle and Soryu Oh"..........