Chapter 9

Charlie asked where to Boss back to headquarters. Okay, I had just finished my burger when my farther face timed me the deal went well dad good job Angle thanks, dad. He asked me is everything ready for the new branch in London for the Red Dragons. I told him everything is set to head there in a month once I finish up here in Hong Kong, see you when I get home bye dad.Charlie pulled into the driveway Franky got out the car and helped me out the truck I walked in the house with my men when we were greeted by my parents, my mom and dad gave me a hug and walked off to do whatever they were doing. I heard giggling in the living room I walked into the living room my siblings ran to me hugged me did you have a safe mission sissy, yes and I looked eyes with Soryu Oh he smiled at me and nodded at me. Guys aren't bedtime oh kill joy sister then they ran off to bed after bumping into mom and dad saying don't run in the hallway you will slip both me and Soryu Oh both giggled he hugged me tight and rubbed my belly the baby kicked his hand just to make sure I am alive and not hurt. I kissed him and said I am fine.

We walked out the living room holding hands when we bumped into Charlie he said we have a conference call in my office. I asked Soryu Oh if he wanted to join me with the phone call he said sure. We walked to my office I turned on the tv. clicked on the skype button and said hello doctor, hello Angle and hello Soryu Oh. Hello Luke how can I help you I wanted to call you and tell you I got all the files and picture of the pregnancy from the hong kong doctors okay he asked when I should be in London in a month. He said congrats on the engagement we told him to keep it quite tile we tell the guy and Eisuke okay have a nice night by Luke we both said. We walked to my room I asked Soryu Oh to sit down on the couch I passed back and forth and told Soryu Oh that I am talking about taking over the Red Dragons in London Branch. He understood that then I told him sitting on his lap like he wanted me to that we are going to be apart for a month he held me tight and was upset we would be apart, I told him because I have to finish up here in Hong Kong before I can fly to London. I kissed him and told him how much I love him and don't want to be apart but I know you have work in London with the ice dragons. Soryu Oh said Angle I love you so much I won't stray like Eisuke did I will wait for a month for you. We can facetime, skype, talk on the phone or text. We hugged and kissed then we ended up in the bed and having passionate sex for hours to realize we will miss each other.