Chapter 27

Charlie walked off to meet up with his boss. Eisuke and Soryu Oh both look very worried. We all got in the SUV, Haru started to cry I gave his pacifier and he fell back to sleep. Why the SUV was moving I was talking to Uncles men and mine that were in the car with me. The rest of the uncle's men and mine are in the other cars. My cell phone rang Uncle nodded I put it on speaker I spoke in English yes I can speak different languages, the guy on the phone sounded like a broken robot voice "Come alone or your family and friends will be exposed he also said the auction will be exposed to." Your friends will hate you for exposing them, I screamed stop it I will come alone leave them alone. He says he will text me the address Uncle nodded fine I said and hung up. We made it to Uncle Bucci's mansion I stayed in the truck with my uncle and my men that I am taking with me on the mission so we talked about making a plan on what to do next. We decided to take some of my men and uncle men as back up. Someone will stay behind with Haru. Franky said Soryu Oh man said they will protect him, boss, Charlie to stay back to help protect Haru to okay boss. There was a knock on the door Boss you ready it was Charlie checking to see if our meeting is done, Franky opened the door the men pilled out the truck Charlie get the stroller, got it boss and then he took Harus car seat and attached it to the stroller. Franky and my men helped unpack mine and Harus suit case's Uncle helped me out the truck. I walked up to the mansion and was greeted by a very pregnant cousin Uncle Bucci's daughter Caroline. Angle how are you I nodded okay to talk to you later she nodded back okay. My Uncle introduced my friends to my cousin then she asked me who is the finance and hows the baby daddy? Franky told her and she said oh. Uncle told the crew to show the guys to there rooms. I texted Baba he nodded Soryu and Eisuke carried there bags to there rooms with worries on there faces. Jennifer my third in command came with me to help me with the mission and help me with Haru so I can deal with this problem.