Chapter 31

The hours went by when I heard voice's it was Charlie and a couple the men I remember from last night. I was talking to Haru looks like they came with an agreement then there was a knock on the balcony door it was Uncle and Jasmin they stood next to me and said they are here. So we walked in the office Jasmin pushed the stroller next to the desk while I sat down and Uncle was on my right side waiting. There was a knock on the office door come in Boss yes Charlie you have quest's let them in, okay boss. Charlie walked in with three men. Please sit down the first command sat down while his second command stood next to him and the other man stood in the back. Charlie is the special guest coming yes boss, Knock...Knock come in Charlie opened the door walked in was Soryu Oh and SAmijima. Samijima stood next Haru and Jasmin to protect my son while Soryu Oh stood next to me gave me a hug and a kiss on the forehead.KNow that everyone is here how can I help you, gentlemen. We wanted to apologize for what our ex-boss did to you and your family. We also wanted to let you know that there won't be any actions to the underground auction Soryu Oh face was in shock when I turned my head to see him then I turned back to the men in front of me. I looked the guys in their eyes and "Thank you so much", the question I have for you is what do you want to do know. We made are up our minds and we want to join the Red Dragons and Ice Dragons family. Soryu Oh placed his hand on my shoulder then I placed my hand on his I looked up at Soryu Oh then back to the men told them you will have to talk to my fiance the boss of the Ice Dragons and get his approval to spilt your gang up with the Red Dragons and the Ice Dragons. Yes, mam, while if there isn't anything else to talk about you guys can chat in the office I spoke up Uncle he nodded this way Charlie yes boss Soryu Oh this way I let go of his hand and started working on the files for the mafia group that will be joining us.