Chapter 22

Charlie carried the diaper bag while I pushed Haru's stroller to the penthouse elevator. I used my penthouse key card and we all got in the elevator. I said out loud I am so nervous the guys all said it's okay Boss we have your back. The elevator ding the floor that we were supposed to get off I got more nervous then Charlie took the stroller and said boss we will always protect you. Thanks, guys they all nodded we walked to the door I can hear the guys and Uncle Bucci talking. Franky knocked on the door Baba answered the door come in Franky my other bodyguards blocked me Charlie pushed Haru's stroller. Then Uncle Bucci said my favorite niece Angle the guys all looked my way he got up and walked to me and hugged me. He rubbed my belly hows the little one doing fine Uncle and hows the prince doing getting big and keeping me up Uncle. He said I was waiting for you to come up here we got here as fast as we came did you have to wait too long, nope just chatting with the guys Uncle Bucci asked me if we were still beefing I nodded. Eisuke walked up to me but my bodyguards blocked him then Uncle sat down and giggled. Eisuke sat down looking pissed off Charlie took my jacket off when Haru started to cry. Baba got up so I can sit down because I am super pregnant. Franky took Haru out of his stroller and his snowsuit he handed Haru to me and a bottle and his burped cloth. My cousin Caroline asked me how Haru is I told her he is doing good but sleepless nights but he is loved with his huge family. Then Mamo asked me then I stopped him told him the night my items sold I brought the money to my friend's orphanage were I adopted our son Haru looking at Soryu Oh. Then Ota asked me why didn't talk t them they could have helped me out I told them the truth Eiskue and Soryu Oh pissed me off so bad I didn't want anybody's help I needed some space. Then I said they know what they both did I glared at both of them, oh Ota said. Then Uncle Bucci said ANgle you need to tell him to know okay Uncle. Soryu Oh yes Angle the reason my uncle is here is to bring me to Italy to get married to you if you don't want to then I have to leave London and marry a rival gang. I sat there holding Haru looking down then Soryu Oh got up crouched down to my level held my hands and said "I wanted to marry you for a long time "sorry we were fighting then Haru cried Soryu Oh stood up took Haru in his arms.