Chapter 12

I took the elevator to the penthouse lounge I heard the guys talking and Eisuke screaming at the top of his lungs.I smelt that smelly girl in there man I hate woman wearing heavy perfume they smell like a skunk Lol. I started to open the door when the stinky woman ran out crying.I walked into the lounge then the guys all looked at me Soryu how was Hong Kong Eisuke said I walked to my favorite spot on the couch and said it was fine. Ota asked where your wife to be I told him working in Hong Kong oh he said. Mamo asked when is she coming to London I said in a month and she will be working from London.Baba looked sad he said out loud I miss Angle so did the other two. Eisuke said nothing he looked sad and pissed off, then he broke the ice in the room and said how was the arranged marriage.The arranged marriage was fine then he asked did I have any luck finding Angle nope I said and left it like that.

Then Eisuke asked Mamo did you have any luck nope he said its like she fell off the radar and doesn't want to be found tile the time is right, ugg Eisuke said.What was so important you need me here right away I just got off the airplane from Hong Kong.He looked pissed off but I didn't care here I need security for the next auction in a couple weeks okay he handed me the list of items up for auction then he got up and walked to his office. I stood up told the guys I am leaving then my cell went off "Yes okay meet me at the headquarters okay bye." Baba said good luck I left and ignored the guy's comments. Inu was waiting outside the door Boss I told him to drive me to the headquarters okay boss.

We left London Tres Spades Hotel and drove to the Ice Dragon headquarters.I walked into my building where I see the doc sitting down talking to another Dragon he was making Luke tea.Luke hey Soryu how was your trip to Hong Kong. Come to my office and we can talk about it.Okay, Luke said then he bowed to the dragon thank you for the tea no problem sir.Once we sat down in my office we talked about the trip and also talked about Angle. He said he got her medical files for the pregnancy and all the files of her men that are coming to London.We chatted for awhile about the two weeks when there was a knock on the door Boss yes Samijima the red dragons are here okay send him in okay his name is Joseph. Hello Soryu, hello doc how can we help you...