Chapter 15

Joesph handed me the phone yes sir I am the boss your daughter ruined the deal she smacked me in the face and I am pregnant. Sorry, sir have a good day. I handed Franky the phone his phone. I walked over to Eiskue you are going to respect me I am stronger know since you broke my heart and cheated on me. I found my second chance in love and I love him alot, he knows how bad you hurt me and he's been there for me for a long time. He saw the engagement ring I walked over to the guys hugged them told them how much I missed them when I sat down on Soryu Oh's lap he rubber my belly and kissed my hand. Eiskue stood up and said "what" when did this happen I stood up and faced him head-on said one you never gave me the light of day to explain I am a mafia princess boss of the Red Dragons. You were always working shutting me out and coming home smelling like women all the time. Yeah Eiskue I noticed the small things also I had one of my mafia friends follow you here's your file I throw it to him on the coffee table it opened up with the lady's all over him and the last one here Eiskue you say was a business deal but it looked like more than that I see. When I found out I was pregnant with your child I was so happy thought we would work together that's when I caught you in your office having sex that was the last straw. I cried and worked my ass off in Hong Kong then my uncle presented me with another chance in love after my grandmother died. He said to pick someone who will love me for me or have my uncle set up an arranged marriage with someone that doesn't love me only love the mafia family and the business. I choose my second chance in love and I am very happy it still hurts how you treated me but I got stronger every day plus I have 3 families I have the Red Dragons, the Ice Dragonsand also have Ota, Baba, Luke, and Mamo. Aww thanks, Angle the guys all said. Boss, Joesph said to me while looking at Eisuke to I have the items up for auction tonight, I asked nicely can I please have a mask for tonight. He said fine.