Chapter 29

We walked back to the cars and drove back to my Uncles house. We went through the front door I had blood all over me and I mean everywhere Uncle and his doctor checked me over I told them I am fine it was the other guy's blood I told my Uncle I need new work please and a shower. He smiled and said go wash up we will talk about work when you clean up, Okay uncle plus I need you to buy me new work clothes and boots anything for my amazing niece. We can buy them in the morning also Uncle yes Angle the mission is almost complete the other mafia group will be here in the morning okay. Angle, you think they will show I know they will show, good night Uncle good night Angle. Little did Angle or her Uncle know Eisuke and Soryu Oh were eavesdropping into the conversation but they still didn't understand what was going on. So they went back to there rooms and went to bed wondering what the hell was going on. I went to my room I told Charlie he can go to bed, okay boss. I knocked on the door Jasmine answered you, okay boss, yeah I told her it was the other guy's blood. Thank gosh boss and we both laughed. Jasmine can you burn the work clothes and boots yes boss we are buying new work gear in the morning once the mafia group comes in the morning okay boss good night, night Jasmine. I went in the bathroom got out the nasty bloody clothes gave them to Jasmine to burn. I took off my bullet vest and hung it up jasmine gave me a change of clothes after I get out the shower, thanks, Jasmine. Jasmine walked out and locked my bedroom door and I jumped in the shower man the warm water and nice smelly cherry blossom body wash smelled so good it relaxed me alot. I had to wash twice to get the grim, dried up blood and man smell off me so I smelled like a princess. Once I got the shower I lotioned up so I wouldn't get pregnancy stretch marks then I got dressed. Yup, I put on stretchy yoga pregnancy pants a pregnancy baby doll top and then I went to dry my hair I blew it out in the bathroom with the door shut so I couldn't wake Haru up.