chapter 2

Charlie handed me my new cell phones I phone 6 rose gold two one for work and one for fun. I giggled when he said that. Once we pulled up to the airport my private jet was waiting I called Soryu Oh and told him my grandmas is dying and I have to head home please don't tell Eisuke and please don't have him follow me I want to be left alone. Soryu Oh said but "Angle" no buts he wouldn't have cheated if he cared for me at all and he doesn't love me at all. I told Soryu Oh I will keep in touch and hung up, we boarded the jet and left the life I knew for 3 years down the drain. While I cried all the way home Charlie my first in command said boss you are stronger then this I said I know but it hurts so much I know boss, I know. We were on the jet for hours before we landed in Hong Kong. Uncle picked us up and drove to the mansion of the red dragons. I was greeted by my man welcome home boss they all bowed there heads when I walked by. We walked into the meeting hall were grandmas was and handed the family business to me. Then she left and lay down to rest. In the next couple days, the mansion was busy getting ready for the party to announce me as the new boss of the Red Dragons. I was thinking how right know all the family I have is the Red Dragons I thought Eisuke was family but he hurt me badly and know it me and you little one I rubbed my belly.

The ceremony started the Red dragons, The Bell Crickets, and a couple more mafias, families that I have done business with were there to see me but the guys. The stage was set everyone went quiet Grandma went on stage and said she is stepping down as the head boss of the Red Dragons and I stepped on stage with her and she passed me my brand new pink guns She asked me will I accept the new role as Boss of the Red Dragons I agreed. Also, i said the Oaf in front of everyone and there wheres cheers all around are boss Angle. Once grandmas stepped down from the stage I then announced to everyone that I will work hard for the Red Dragons and the rest of the families I made being the head boss and improve our mafia family. I will be expanding the red dragon's family in London also I want to let everyone know now in 6 months we will be expecting a new family member in the Red dragon family. All you here are shouts screams and congrats all around. Then the music started to play and everyone enjoyed their meal music and catching up with everyone. I walked around and greeted every one while Charlie held the birdcage every one dropped card or money in envelopes in the cage also gift cards to.