Chapter 33

I am a mom of Haru and this lovely bundle of joy that is growing in my belly. Jasmine asked what about Soryu Oh. I am scared he will run off and hurt me as Eisuke did. Then the boys all gasped then Charlie said "Boss"  is still hurting but loves Soryu Oh a lot she is just scared of breaking the wall she put up. Baba said, Soryu Oh yes he said I knew about her mission. Soryu Oh and Eisuke said what why didn't you tell us. She didn't want anyone to know she wanted to do this on her own. Baba said I put tracking devices in her jewelry so if something went wrong we can jump in but that wasn't the case she did very well then they yelled at Baba you stupid idiot. She did it so the other mafia boss doesn't expose the auctions. She was protecting us guys they all sighed and said you are right Baba. Soryu Oh got up and walked off Mamo said it took him long enough. Knock, Knock Jasmine answered the door, sir, okay and nodded, boss I am going to the kitchen to get your milkshake and fruit okay Jasmine thanks for everything anytime boss. Behave her heart hurts. She loves you a lot when she whispered to me in my ear, the door closes and I hear her singing to Haru. I stood by the door "Angle" yes Soryu Oh man she is good how can I help you Soryu Oh. I love you to let me help you, please I am worried about you and the new baby growing in your belly. She started to cry while bathing Haru. I was on my knees hugging her and told her I will never disrespect her or cheat on her as Eisuke did. She cried harder tile Haru babbled and reached out to her cheek she smiled through the tears you ready to get out your bath Haru. I told her to let me help you with Haru okay Soryu Oh be gentle he is tiny. I handed Soryu Oh a towel then I handed Haru to him he wrapped him up and stood up from the floor in the bathroom and went in my bedroom to dry him off and get him ready for the day. Soryu Oh was drying him off while I giggled and saw he was struggling told him to hurry fast and put his diaper one before he pees everywhere. Soryu Oh blushed and was laughing he got his diaper on.  We worked together and get him ready for the day. Haru was knocked out I wrapped him up in a receiving blanket and placed him in his cot to sleep.